Any Current Sodus Intel?

Last week was 150-250' for the most part. A lot of spoon bites in uv greens and black colors. Had an oddly good day on purple as well. Only took a few fish on flasher flies... Like hawk said- don't be afraid to burn the speed from time to time. We got most of our fish headed straight out or straight in. 40-90' down

43 minutes ago, Pappy said:

Thank you all for the information!

Having a reasonable starting point with only 4 or 5 hours to fish is very helpful.

Pastyears id always be where the termocline hit bottom.it still is.just stay clear of the quagas.last light the best bite.

Thanks again for the info, my first timers cancelled but I headed out solo this morning expecting to find fairly calm conditions, the forecast was wrong! The bay was even choppy! I have a gps location for the depth people suggested that’s been great for several years, started setting up in 170, by 190 outside dipsey/wire takes off, nice king. Had him ready to net and downrigger releases, he fights the rod holder while I net first one. Rigger fish escapes! Tried to turn around, no good, brought in lines and headed to shallow water, until it rained.

i think it could have been a great day, weather and waves were bruttal