Best cell cameras under $150

The two Reveals I got from Bass Pro last week are in the field and performing flawlessly. I'm not a huge fan of the software interface, but It's not horrible. Just a few quirks as to where information can be found...like, data showing how far into your monthly allotment of images you are is buried in a sub-menu, and you need to have all of your cameras on the same plan, so there's no mix-and-match option for cameras that you expect to take less photos. The good news is that cameras share photos, though.

Two thumbs up so far.

The two Reveals I got from Bass Pro last week are in the field and performing flawlessly. I'm not a huge fan of the software interface, but It's not horrible. Just a few quirks as to where information can be found...like, data showing how far into your monthly allotment of images you are is buried in a sub-menu, and you need to have all of your cameras on the same plan, so there's no mix-and-match option for cameras that you expect to take less photos. The good news is that cameras share photos, though.

Two thumbs up so far.
Ive noticed the software can be a little laggy when trying to download pictures but works. It's almost like you didn't hit the button then will download it twice. Nice thing too is when you deactivate the camera service any time you have left its applied to the next time you reactivate your subscription.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just to make sure that I call out the bad with the good, I will update my thoughts on the new Moultrie Delta, 

If you don't mind feeding them batteries (or using an external power source), and odd problems are your thing, then you might like these. A couple weeks ago, one of the cameras started taking green pictures. My deer looked like the Hulk. I rebooted, and now the pictures are okay. Except for the inexplicable blurry shots that randomly occur, or the completely black night pictures. Always something with this model. 

I will say that the detection circuit is decent and the ability to transmit when there is little cell reception is surprisingly good. But they are not even close to what the 7000i brought to the table. I may have a couple for sale, cheap, before the end of the season lol

g2PrGwo4P1NQ9ymMwnIzOA.jpeg