Hopefully headed out of the Genny tomorrow morning with my 8yo son. We've been blown off the lake the last two trips. Working dipseys and coppers, spoons and F/F. 

Any recent Intel or advice? No fishhawk or downriggers on our rig. 

Thanks in advance. 

Will share what Intel we gather tomorrow.

We were out in front of iBay this evening, had a pretty good outing.  Boated a few lakers and three kings, including a really nice one that took a spoon/dipsy set around 200 over 140ft.

We were anywhere from 120ft to 190 deep.

The temp seemed to be pretty stable, 60-90 ft was around 50 to 47 degrees, although we marked fish and a handful of bait pods all over from 25 ft to 125.

Had a few hits on FF white/ green.  Forgot the meat rigs.

For what its worth, i'd say your best bet for an 8yr old wld be 100-130 ft depth and have a few lines close to the bottom for lakers, we marked a bunch and got good fights out of the ones we caught. 

Screenshot_20210728-205900_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9df9a30288c53e30eb654574e075dcef.jpgScreenshot_20210728-192052_Gallery.thumb.jpg.ad08fc4890561a01246254afa2942dc3.jpgVary your speed and good luck!

• Like 2

Thanks. We just came in for lunch. Morning was rainy and windy. Went over towards Bradocks. Lost a big king in 130 put 140 on wire dipsey. Broke the wire line. Got one small brown in 65FOW on wonderbread glow and dispey. Going to try heading in front of IBay this afternoon in 150 to 180. Will let you know. 

Thanks. We just came in for lunch. Morning was rainy and windy. Went over towards Bradocks. Lost a big king in 130 put 140 on wire dipsey. Broke the wire line. Got one small brown in 65FOW on wonderbread glow and dispey. Going to try heading in front of IBay this afternoon in 150 to 180. Will let you know. 

Doesn’t look like anyone is going out Friday and Saturday. Ruff ruff

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United