Trip sunday to tuesday olcott

What do you guys think conditions will be like. We planned on coming sunday afternoon and fishing until tuesday. Sundays forecast has been changing everytime I look at it and as of now dont look fishable.

Monday looks like its fishable later in the mornin but assuming there is going to be left over waves and prolly scattered fish and temperature.

So that basically leaves Tuesday that looks good weather. We would be able to fish until a little after lunch and head home.

I'm bringing 2 younger boys and it's about 4.5 hours for us to make. Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think you shouldn’t be worried about the weather this many days away.  You won’t get an accurate picture of Tuesdays weather until Sunday afternoon (if at all). 

What do you guys think conditions will be like. We planned on coming sunday afternoon and fishing until tuesday. Sundays forecast has been changing everytime I look at it and as of now dont look fishable.

Monday looks like its fishable later in the mornin but assuming there is going to be left over waves and prolly scattered fish and temperature.

So that basically leaves Tuesday that looks good weather. We would be able to fish until a little after lunch and head home.

I'm bringing 2 younger boys and it's about 4.5 hours for us to make. Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What you see is what you get. Forecasts are hit and miss. Just go and if it’s a blow off. Find something else to do

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United