Fleas on Cayuga?

Hoping to go out on Cayuga for the first time in a lot of years. Planning on launching at Union Springs. Are the fleas bad? Any reports or advice that are helpful out of that port? We are all set up with riggers, core and copper. We also have gambler rigs etc for lakers if needed. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hoping to go out on Cayuga for the first time in a lot of years. Planning on launching at Union Springs. Are the fleas bad? Any reports or advice that are helpful out of that port? We are all set up with riggers, core and copper. We also have gambler rigs etc for lakers if needed. Thanks all!

Launched out of deans yesterday, 7/30, it was windy. The fleas were not an issue at all, caught couple of lakers and rainbows, all on riggers. Dipsy with flasher fly’s did not hit once
IMG_0226.JPG

Fished from 12:30 to 4:30 from the college to long point 120-240 fow. Finished 6-9 with 5 Lakers 1 Rainbow. 200, 300 copper , 10 Color, Riggers 70-120. Gambler rigs with cowbells and death traps. Spoons and flatfish all did fish. My son boated a plus laker. Beautiful day on the water. Very little fleas and scant boat traffic. IMG_0384.JPG