Tom Margeit memorial tournament roll call!

Alright here we are less than a week away from this event! I would just like to touch base and thank all the people who make this event what it is ahead of time. A ton of great folks donate great prizes for this event and deserve recognition for it. Please check out the some of the following products for some great gear proven to put fish in the boat time after time!

Thank you all!

Brian Gambell- Gambler rigs& death traps

Scott Baldwin- Reel rage trolling spoons

Dustin Lott- dlott custom spoons

Pat Reynolds- Reynolds custom jigs

Harvey O'hara- Troutman87 weighs

Last but not least thanks to the South Seneca Sportsmans club to providing a great venue to continue this even year after year and a great chicken BBQ for us hungry anglers!

Can't wait to see you all Saturday! Good luck and stay safe! I'll update the payouts on this post Friday when all entries are counted! LET THE ROLL CALL BEGIN!

Great tournament and run very smoothly. Kudos to all involved in running it. Great group of people. The win by John Wild (Nautitroller) was not "accidental" or "luck". I told Fishstix the day before the tournament "the guy to watch will be John Wild" He is a very good fisherman as are his fellow Finger Lakes Trollers. Congrats to John and all the other folks that placed. Good turn out and I would encourage any folks thinking about it to  do the tournament next year....lot of fun.:yes:

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 4

We were one of those teams. The reasoning was that we had maybe 20 or less pounds of fish and were going to donate them and John had already weighed in over 40 lbs with several others in the 20's and thirties. The guy collecting the fish to be donated had a cooler pretty loaded and we didn't want to take fish home to clean having to drive quite aways,and after having slept in our cars overnight at the launch we were beat:lol: It made no sense to prolong the time for the drawings etc. so it was a "consideration" move on our part too. We had a five fish mixed box with 3 lakers and 2 rainbows and had released about a half dozen fish of both species by the way.

I also didn't weigh in any fish . Buddy and I only came back to the dock with a nice bow . Buddy went home I took the boat home put bow in the refrigerator. Went back to the club check in at the table with Corey as no fish N/F . Witch let the weigh in guys to keep thing flowing. They announce my team as N/F . I sat in the Pavilion and enjoy the awesome weigh in and enjoyed the raffles and 50/ 50 . Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to the club for a great BBQ chicken dinner and clod beer / water.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1