Today was a grind. 5/6 with 1 low 20 king and 4 dink browns.

Lots of bait in 85’-100’ with some fish around. Most marks were 50’-55’ and 75’-85’ down. Quite a few follows on spoons, but the only king we had commit was on a fallfish meat rig.

We never went deeper than 180’ because of the screen, but hindsight says maybe....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We fish out of Fair Haven and fished to west of Port Bay this Sat..  Saturday we went to 2 miles shy Canadian border. There was bait up top and lots of deep hooks 200+ in 350 to 650,  not as much life 650 to 800, but no takers.  Sun started deep and trolled inward, best picture 350  inward. Fish hard Fri, Sat and Sun and produced 1 fish.  Thru everything and every speed after them. Fished temps 50 to 43 degrees. A few folks that got fish  enticed  the deep ones, fishing about 150 down  One charter did well  Fri evening, went back Sat AM didnt do well at all. 

I would go west and STICK WITH THE AREA YOU FIND A BITING FISH.  Looks like the south wind has pushed them to Canada. We need a north then a  gentle west wind

• Like 1

Thanks for the reports, Sunday we were able to get one small coho, and a nice brown. Today was a bust, tomorrow is our last morning thinking that we are going to stay in close and go west to try to get anything willing ot bite.

Assuming you’re electronics are solid I would cruise and scout a little. Find water holding bait and hooks. Can cover a lot of water at 20mph. I wouldn’t put down in blank water.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Head toward Hughes, out in front of Bootleggers Point. Yesterday we did ok with a few boated and many drops. We fished from 220-375 FOW trolling North and South. Had most of the hits come off the rigger set at 90ft and dipsey set on No. 3 setting  out 256ft. 11 inch Protroll paddle with meat rig did the most damage. Never got a hit heading east or west but each pass going north and south it was game on between 250-300 Fow. 

369E2EDF-EC75-432D-9787-19B3D8957A84.jpeg