Happy Days are here again!!!!!

Emperor Cuomo resigned Regardless of party affiliation folks should be relieved

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 5

Emperor Cuomo resigned Regardless of party affiliation folks should be relieved

I’m happy as a pig in sh** that he is going. I didn’t like or vote for his father either. But this goes way deeper than any of us will ever know. He was grooming himself for the 2028 presidential nomination ( maybe the 2024 ). Somebody didn’t want that to happen. Political assassination I’m sure that the allegations are all true and probably many more At any rate bye [emoji112], Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Scalloper 1 said:

But will he go to jail?

What would happen if it were you or I?

It looks like he might have one criminal investigation to deal with. If this will send him to jail? I don't know.

• Like 1

The political corruption goes back to Liberal Republican Nelson Rockefeller in the early 60s and probably before that.  Control of the Governors office and Assembly and Senate since 2020 for the first time in decades.   Kathy Hochel moved from the center to the left when she became Lt. Governor, one woman or one man can not fix the ills oF Albany as a solo effort and that is the sad reality.  

This bail reform has to change.  There have been cases of criminals dragging people out of their cars, stealing the car, getting into a police chase, crashing the car and given an appearance ticket.  Out of state felons committing felonies and given appearance tickets to who never show up in court.  Talk to anyone who works in the prison system and they will tell you about the prisoners who have been released that should not have been.  Cuomo was bragging last year how New York was the safest state in the country because it had the lowest amount of prisoners in state prisons.  That's because he released a lot of them.

The Safe Act.  The way he snuck that in overnight.  What has that done to cut crime. Our crime is worst now that it has ever been.   

Edited by Jimmyi
  • Like 1

Ever since marijuana was legalized and decriminalized, you can smell it everywhere on the the commute home coming out of cars in Buffalo. My friend in law enforcement said they got word down from the top to not bother to arrest anyone involving marijuana use because it will just be thrown out in court.