Happy Days are here again!!!!!

My question is why everyone on the left is so strongly against him . And please  don't tell me how much they care about the victims , because  They  surely did not in the past .something is going on . Definitely political assassination . Biden did kind of the same thing  And he is the media darling . 

Meet the new boss , same as the old boss . Or maybe worse 

I guarantee that the next nomination running will be more progressive . 

And  in this part of the state we a just along for the ride . 

So sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't . 

29 minutes ago, HB2 said:

My question is why everyone on the left is so strongly against him . And please  don't tell me how much they care about the victims , because  They  surely did not in the past .something is going on . Definitely political assassination . Biden did kind of the same thing  And he is the media darling . 

Meet the new boss , same as the old boss . Or maybe worse 

I guarantee that the next nomination running will be more progressive . 

And  in this part of the state we a just along for the ride . 

So sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't . 

I have thought the same.. Wonder why they would turn against one of their own, seems very odd...Yes, upstate has no representation if you are not on the left...

This is however the first time we have had someone from UPSTATE that comes from a blue collar family in that position. Lets not jump off the cliff yet :lol: It could be that ANY politician regarded Cuomo as a huge liability for upcoming elections and thats all they care about anyway and most folks regardless of party were either intimidated by him or just couldn't stand him so they took advantage of the opportunity to jump on board the train to take him out before he messed over them in some way.