Hi everyone

Hi everyone hope covid ends so we can all get back to some form of normality, so I'm 51 and from the Niagara area pretty much lived here my entire life, fished all of the region for everything our waterways gives us, most of my time spinning from shore, over the years got into some power sports now proud owner of a Canadian built 16ft Legend Xterminator, great boat but so far haven't done a lot of lake fishing, I launch outta chippawa most days and have kept to the creeks and small amount of upper Niagara river, wondering if anyone would be intrested in tossing me some ideas as to areas on lake Erie or lake Ontario that are good spots spring summer fall, I have tons of gear and the  boat came with fish finder and trolling motor I added 2 scotty downriggers I'd like to begin using more regularly since smaller rivers and creeks are 78+ degrees and well fish aren't active as of lately but I have no idea to depths or hot spots to go on either lake. I also own a honda aquatrax and a brp rev skidoo with most my friends over the years leaving the area I'm always looking for others to connect with to ride or fish

Resized_20180718_142356_7429.jpeg

• Like 1

I don't know much about that end of Lake Ontario. Lake Erie this time of year you go out into 65 ft. of water close to the USA and Canadian border. fish the down riggers around 30 ft. repillin  red fines is a good bait on a long lead 50-100 ft back and long lines with  a deep diving imitation fish. I fished some out of Erieau or 

Rondeau park.