First time trolling off of Stoney, relative newbie,  we got skunked ( targeting Kings ).  We worked the 131 contour then headed a little deeper but marked fish all over 80-100.  We want to head into the trench or near?  I know it may be mobbed soon but wondering through that area between Main Duck Island and Galloo or Stoney Island and Point area looked good. 

We were sort of 'in no mans land I call it I think last time?   Out over 150 sort of between large contour lines.   IDK.  Still marking fish at 100.  

Sort of basic trolling area just outside the trench seems to be all over the board for depths.    Thanks for any info or thoughts.     

Been hammering the trench since Sunday. Seeing fish on the screen 80-100ft over 120 just nothing taking. Dropped down for a couple nice Lakers but nothing salmon wise yet. This morning had a hit on a FF down 85 in the trench but didn’t get a hook in him.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

How many Saiff boats are in that area ?  I was concerned it is fairly narrow in there and 6 other boats floating around in there,  I might just work North or South out of Stoney.     

How many Saiff boats are in that area ?  I was concerned it is fairly narrow in there and 6 other boats floating around in there,  I might just work North or South out of Stoney.     

I believe he has 8 and they have no problem cutting you off but for the most part everyone plays nice. I've fished by the salmon river where it was a lot worse. The only reason I keep going back to the trench is I like to catch Kings. Most of time I fish by association Island with not a boat around me and have limited out quickly in warmer water.

Sent from my Y10 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1