SODUS BAY TACKLE SHOP'...

Well it was nice to see the old tackle shop in sodus open along with the ramps and a whole lotta dock space...Abes Tackle appeares to have bought the old (HUGE) place and is putting some life back into the first place that i ever got my feet wet on lake ontario. Today after dropping off the boat at hanks i swung over to sodus to visit Abes only to find he has moved and it looks like he bought a bunch of old tackle along with a ton of new.Now i ant got nuttin to do with abes other than spending more money there than i should .but i saw a bunch of stuff that i remember people looking for over the winter on this site Including lots of TAMIRONS,(HONEY BEE,OPTIMIZER,AND MORE),MANY ...NEEDLEFISH...ORIG.PIRATE SPOONS ,T-SPOONS,STINGERS,GOLD STARS,AND LOTS OF MFGR. I CANT REMEMBER SEEING BEFORE. most of these older spoons are great priced and lots of them.........like i said im not tooting Abes horn but just trying to help a fellow fisherman satisfy our addiction.....Disclamer: I am not responsable for your sickness to buy too much tackle. Ray K.

no but 315 5551212 will help ,he has been closed on mondays till today HE,HE so i felt bad sorta rummiging around as he mentioned he was doining some painting upstairs call information abe will be able to almost recall were every mfg and type of spoon is in that shop

Jamie Abel is the owner and is a great guy. Tell him what you are looking for and I bet he has it in the shop or in his "stash" some where. He was a charter captain for many years and I believe was sponsored by many tackle Co's along the way. :yes:

I caught just the last couple of seconds of a radio ad for a tackle shop out that way, I assumed it was B&E tackle in ontario, but the ad said they have 'everything' or something like that which sounds like this place the way you all talk about it. :lol:

anyone know who's running the ads?