Remote throttle control

Controllking!!! I have run them on my last boat, 24’ Thompson with a Yamaha T8, and the last 7 years one on my Yamaha T25, pushing my 29’ Aquasport!! Great unit, and great customer service. Let me know if you have any questions, I can also get you a price on one of these units.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I run the controlling on a 8 hp tohatsu also the only problem I had was the servo died after 2 seasons . As said above the customer service is excellent. When I called him he told me they had trouble with servo lasting and have change to a better servo. Gave me the opinion of buying the up grade or giving the part number to get 1 off Amazon. After the new servo been no problems for the last 3 years . I was on the phone with him so went with what he was using . Showed up at the door in 2 days with the bill mailed a check after I had the part who dose that these days .

• Like 1

I’ve had good service from Trollmaster units.  Had one on a Yamaha 9.9 carb for 10+ years-had one part replaced.  Using another Trollmaster now on a Suzuki efi- works well andI can see that unit is “water proofed” a bit better than last one I had.  Installation was pretty easy on both-come with instructions in writing and with pictures.  IMO you will likely get good service from Control King, Trollmaster and Itroll- features and personal opinion most important in choice.