Looking for a 27’-30’ boat

Hey guys I’m in the market to upgrade from 23’ sport craft. Looking for a quality boat, preferably a Tiara, Albemarle, or Carolina classic. I had a line on a nice Albemarle 280 but I believe it’s been sold before I could get there to look at it. If anyone is selling or knows of anything shoot me a message. Much appreciated. 

Matt

3 hours ago, Matt dexter said:

Hey guys I’m in the market to upgrade from 23’ sport craft. Looking for a quality boat, preferably a Tiara, Albemarle, or Carolina classic. I had a line on a nice Albemarle 280 but I believe it’s been sold before I could get there to look at it. If anyone is selling or knows of anything shoot me a message. Much appreciated. 

Matt

have you clicked on boats at the almost top of the screen. there is a couple you might be interested in. i found a nice 89 sylvan 26' boat last week and picked it up in erie pa sat.

1 hour ago, sherman brown said:

have you clicked on boats at the almost top of the screen. there is a couple you might be interested in. i found a nice 89 sylvan 26' boat last week and picked it up in erie pa sat.

I sure did. I’ve been checking it all summer with no luck. I just figured I would post here in the open forum to see if there were any guys that have plans to sell after the season but haven’t listed anything yet. 

I did see that sport craft. Nice looking boat. I have the same boat but a bit smaller. Unfortunately I’m looking for something with twin inboards. To be honest the biggest reason I’m selling my sport craft is the dog house in the back. Gets cramped back there when the rods start firing.  I’m surprised the 27 footer still has the dog house. Thanks for the link though. Much appreciated 

• Like 1

Another Albe on marketplace ,28' newer engines ,in Oswego ,maybe its on this site , named Sparks, a lot more money than the other one. It is a lot more boat and gear ,so there's that. The 28 should have a 10-11' beam vs 9-6" .

Edited by Bozeman Bob

Bozeman, that 28 was actually the boat I was trying to buy but someone beat to it before I could get up and see it. Believe it or not the Albe 28’ is only a 9’-6” beam. The Carolina is a 10’-6” beam though.  That one that misdirection posted is a sweet rig. Now to see if it’s still available..

unfortunately no commission on that boat.. I talked to the seller and he told me it had some stringer issues so I didn’t follow through with it. I did end up buying a Albemarle 280 yesterday though from Delaware. Great deal I couldn’t pass up. Twin crusader 6.0s with 180hrs each. Only problem is by the time I get her up here and rigged the season will be over. Looks like I’ll be on the the old 23’ sport craft this weekend. Hope they are chewing thanks to everyone who responded with boats. Truly a great community here at LOU

• Like 1