Had engine problems as soon as I launched 8/23 and thought it was fixed several times but finally got it straightened out with an outstanding individual from Harbors End marine inHenderson harbor . Got out finally Thursday 8/26 and went 1/2  down 94/106’ had 55 degrees on blank screen on DW 42 nd ,ran ff fm jplugs 

flasher meat took hit off down rigger in same water but missed it .Wire divers did nothing . Lake turned 4-6’waves so had to leave ,my problem was ethenol fuel in Ct 

I can elaberate if anyone who can’t get ethenol free fuel having issues. It only take a week or two of not running boat to foul carbs.Lesson learned cost me two days of fishing but got my buddy his first king after putting up with boat issues on his first trip to ontario .

F73CA8B9-4006-4649-B5C7-DA48BA836745.jpeg

6D663006-94A3-4802-B981-D7FF38C73F2E.jpeg

I know it is off topic but how do you like your Arima for Ontario. I was impressed by how deep the boat was (19 Sea Ranger) but did not like the way it handled even 1-2feet. I’ve been thinking to give it another try. Which model do you have?

I have sea chaser 17 , I just got it last October and it needed trailer work , electrical ect . This was my first trip to O in it .Handles water better than my last 19 but it was a bowrider pleasure boat . I did install ff and fishhawk tight to outboard for future 9x12 electric trim tabs which are supposed to make huge difference according to Arima owners site . If you have not been on it there is tons of info and some very helpful people on it .Sorry I cant give you better answer but it works for me and Im just getting back fishing up here again . They have cult following out west and its actually my first real fishing boat and I plan for new stand up canvas and kicker .I need to be able to trailer 5-8 hrs . It will go to my son if I step up so doing good job on it .Good eye on picking it out ! Good luck Glenn