Any luck out of Mecico or Oswego ?

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck out of Mexico or Oswego? We were out last Friday and Saturday with Friday being excellent ! We went 9 for 12 with most fish averaging 4 to 5 pounds ( I know rather small ). All fish came off spoons of either green or orange colors and nothing from the stick baits , 10 - 15 fow. We will be back out this coming weekend and hope to have as much fun as last. Any additional information will be appreciated.

Art from New Hampshire

i was out yesterday,the 14th,and used stickbaits for 3 hours,because that is what everyone in oswego last week said was working,i got 1 brown 4lb range. DAMM i never even tried any spoons,ill be back saturday morning if weather cooperates .

Was out Monday evening and Tuesday morning and went 18 for 22 between Selkirk Park and Dowie Dale Launch. Most of ours Monday evening came off a flat line off the back of the boat with a 2" chartreusse and silver stickbait. Tuesday morning was a different story as we had our luck dropping our downriggers 5' and trolling spoons with any type of green and red/orange in them. The brown we were catching were spitting up Goby's (sp) and pearch. All in All we had a fun trip and had lots of success once we were able to get on the water Monday as it was rough in the morning.

The fish we were catching also spit up goby's so we went to All Season Sports and purchased a couple of Goby spoons. We were not able to try them because Saturday was nasty and we were not able to get out. I will post what kind of luck that we had with the Goby lures after this weekend. We did not run any of the riggers because we were busy enough with running 2 lines off each board. I will give the riggers a try this weekend though if they are working.

Art