Legacy -The 2021 Season-

Legacy

3 hours ago, machzrcr said:

Well i finally put an arrow in one, shot looked a little far back, I watched her walk down the field a ways lick her self then she looked hurt and stumbled into the field then stumbled into the woods. So I waited till after shooting time and did a quick look didnt see arrow or any blood within first 10 feet so just backed right out, decided play it safe and go back this morning. And she was dead right where i saw her go in the woods! A buddy came out to drag for me since i cant so that was very helpful! After everything ive been thru it sure means a lot to be able to be get out and still do what i love!! Still working thru wearing my o2 but not letting it keep me down! Now time to put a buck down! 98048.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Way to go Joe. Thats gotta feel good with what you've been through. 

Well one more day until the orange army invades the woods. I just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone good luck and be safe.

By the looks of things the weather tomorrow looks to be the best it has been in ten years for the opener. And whoever asked for cold weather, it looks like an artic cold front will be settling in mid week.

I am not looking forward to what gun season normally brings but I am looking forward to putting in some time on stand. My good fortune early in the season means that my sets are well rested and I have high expectations for what is to come. 

Mark & Nathans European Skull Mounts - Home | Facebook

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, whaler1 said:

Tomorrow will be the first opening day of gun I’ve hunted in almost 20 years. 
Looking forward to it!

Good luck all, be safe. 

Daaaaaamn, thats a long time. good luck!

6 hours ago, whaler1 said:

Tomorrow will be the first opening day of gun I’ve hunted in almost 20 years. 
Looking forward to it!

Good luck all, be safe. 

whoa…be careful you are out of practice!  Remember a night of card playing, Genesee Cream Ale, chili, and excitement of opening morning can put a quick end to your scent-free undergarments. 💩💩🙀

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

whoa…be careful you are out of practice!  Remember a night of card playing, Genesee Cream Ale, chili, and excitement of opening morning can put a quick end to your scent-free undergarments. 💩💩🙀

Good advice!  I have also not killed a deer with a gun in the same time period. 
ive always taken a week off for bow but am fortunate to be off for a while. Although in the three weeks I’ve been off so far I have only seen one shooter I have enjoyed my time in the woods (minus all the mud this year).