Legacy -The 2021 Season-

Legacy

Saw 14 deer today only 1 1.5 old buck. Did have a couple deer hit my turnip plot so that was nice to see! But the big boys are still holding tight somewhere. Back at it tomorrow afternoon, going to go cast for some musky in the morning!

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Happy to be back at it this afternoon after taking a bit of a hiatus. Honestly, gun season had me completely frustrated. None of which had to do with hunting but rather the unnecessary dealings with others. However, I love the late season! So I'm hoping to get back my lost mojo. I'm hoping for some early action this afternoon. Sitting on a wheat field that the does have been hitting hard at dusk. Seems to be the best food source currently in the block. Does always seem to find the food sources and the bucks trail behind. Hopefully one shows himself before sunset.

Sent from my moto z4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Yea that load isnt for a break action gun at all.. im using 65g of H4198 with a 275g pittman accumax for the cva... how do those parkers be hold up for ya.. seems like from what iv seen once ya put alil speed behind them they start to really grenade on deer.. they held together well when i was using them with Blackhorn 209 

I use a 3pc collapsible one that goes in my pack
Gotcha!

No deer sightings today! Cams were also very quiet! Taking the boat out to chase some browns in the morning tomorrow then hitting a spot with a buddy for afternoon!

We’ll today was another punch in the gut for the season after 2 target bucks get shot this year.  I been leaving a spot alone that has a pile of does on it and few weeks ago I seen a big 8 to chase.. so I been chasing him for a week then I pulled the camera today and see he’s shot by a trespasser 2 days after i spotted him.. I did get the guy on camera in the next pictures..

E3FE8B58-ED63-4BC3-94D3-F8AEB64607FD.jpeg

That really stinks Been a funky year, I’m so sick of mud. Bringing a buddy in the AM. Long walk in and he doesn’t know the property so I’ll walk him in. What used to be an easy walk now isn’t so easy.  20 plus wind may actually be a bonus.   Blessed to be healthy, not having to work, and getting to hunt. 

• Like 1

Uggh that sucks!! We took advantage of the weather and took my center console out for the morning! Ended up with 13 browns and one steelhead biggest brown was in the 13-15lb range didn't put it on a scale just quick pic and let it go! and called it a day so could make it out for an afternoon hunt! (Only saw a doe and fawn).

88216~2.jpg88204~2.jpgIMG_20211216_114607640_HDR.jpgSnapchat-884341128~2.jpg

• Like 8