Sold / Closed 2 cannon riggers $300 or best offer

20 hours ago, Dirt said:

What length are the booms?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

i was going to say it looked like 1 short and 1 long. i will have a black long boom you can have if you want 2 with long booms but you have to pay shipping., i bought 2 of the extendible booms and as soon as i get them installed it will be available. just pm me if you need it. it may not be 6' but its over 4'.

43 minutes ago, Dirt said:

Sherman do u think the long boom u have will fit in the rigger with the short boom??

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

when i bought the extendable booms i was told all the large diameter booms would interchange. so they should work for you. there is only one small catch. it will probably be 2 or 3 weeks before i change them out. i have so much stuff i need to get done. i crashed my top into the pole barn totaling my boat. but was given the option to keep the boat for 675.00 which i did for the 350 motor, outdrive, and trim pump. i've got to remove them and get rid of the boat so i can put my newer small boat in the pole barn. but first i have to remove the 115 mercury motor from my old small boat and put an old mercury 150 hp back on it. i was sold the old 150 for 100.00 with a spare 125 for parts and all rigging for both motors including trim pumps. i gave the boat to a nephew and sold him the 150 for the 100.00. i was told at the time the 150 ran great but was a 1974 motor. but anyway this job comes 1st as the motor on my new small boat wont run right and i don't know if its worth fixing it's a 115 johnson. in not rigging the 150 just mounting it. then i will try to remove the booms. but with this rain i cant do anything. the trailer for the old boat has a nice electric winch that's coming off.

i'll shoot you a pm and see if you can answer it back.

11 hours ago, LBT1 said:

Grand Slam11  Are these riggers the cannon mag 5 st?  Very interested yes.  Will you ship to Ontario Canada if we pay for the shipping COD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Grand Slam11 said:

$275 or best offer 

dirt offered you 300.00 and you pay shipping. how much do you think shipping would cost. why not remove the booms and box everything up and take everything to the post office and get a price for shipping the riggers priority mail. then ship the booms the cheapest way possible. if its over 50.00 ask him to help out with shipping and you might make a sell.

I don't understand why these haven't sold for 275.00 or best offer. these would be ideal for someone to get started rigger fishing. back when i was using manuals i would loved to have come across these.

remember guys i have a 4' boom that you can have for shipping to replace the short boom. it's still on the boat and may stay there until spring unless they are needed.