Sold / Closed 2015 9.9hp Mercury Pro Kicker Remote setup

Buyer never showed so its back up for sale. This is the 4 stoke Carbourated high thrust 20" shaft version weighs 102lbs. Electric Start/rope start back up power trim/tilt about 50hrs on it (if that). Mint condition runs flawlessly I had it removed because it is never used and I didn't want the added weight. It was on the boat as part of a package when I bought it new but I'm not a troller. Marina has winterized and removed this motor from my boat. I have videos of it running and you can talk to the Marina but I have no way to demonstrate this motor for you.

NOTE:You need ignition and controls for this motor it is not the tiller version and controls are not included with sale. Dealer has told me controls are between $250-$350 depending on if you want used or new.

Asking $200020210831_180356.jpg20210831_180406.jpg20210831_180440.jpg20210831_180456.jpg20210831_180332.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by GET2LIVIN
Sold

• 2 weeks later...

that's a fantastic offer. as hard up I am for money if I hadn't already bought a 2000 9.9 for a 1000.00 I would have come up with the 2000 your asking for this one. mine doesn't have power trim but for 350.00 I got a used panther unit. so that's 1350.00 already. mine doesn't have rope start so if I have starter or battery problems I'm just stranded. but it does have a charging system with all controls. but mine isn't running right so I've got to put it in the shop.

On 9/29/2021 at 6:49 AM, sherman brown said:

......." but mine isn't running right so I've got to put it in the shop."

Generally the the rough running problem with those 9.9's is the carburetor. They will probably need to be taken apart and cleaned. I have a 2006, had it back to the dealer after a couple years. He said the jets are tiny and just needs to be cleaned. YouTube  has a couple videos on how to do it. Pretty easy and you won't need a parts kit either if you are careful with seals. I did it myself three times since.  After the first time you do it it will take you about a hour to take off, clean, reassemble and install. 

• 6 months later...