Canandaigua 9/18

First time poster here.Went out for a birthday trip Saturday and it was great one! Worked the east side and went 6 for 8. Pounding bottom with spin n glows. 3 shorts, 2 around 3 pounds, and the big fish of the day 13.9 pounds! Things started to slow. We trolled back to the west side and towards the launch. We picked up another 3 pounder 50 down over 85 on a spoon. Made one more pass without a take. And called it. It was definitely a good day on the water though.

20210918_132502.jpg

20210918_074032.jpg

20210918_101220.jpg

20210918_090024.jpg

20210918_114220.jpg

20210918_085313.jpg

20210918_100009.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you buddy. Nice to see some success on the lake. Tried a few days earlier in the season and only had one 24" rainbow to show for it. After looking at the wave forecast and deciding my boat was too small for Lake O. We decided on Canandaigua. And I'm definitely glad we did! One of our best days of the season for us.

1 hour ago, Jamesb91891 said:

Thank you buddy. Nice to see some success on the lake. Tried a few days earlier in the season and only had one 24" rainbow to show for it. After looking at the wave forecast and deciding my boat was too small for Lake O. We decided on Canandaigua. And I'm definitely glad we did! One of our best days of the season for us.

Lol we did the same thing and from the reports they had 4 footers and low numbers unless you went 10 miles out.  The northern launch this time of year is pretty quiet which makes canadaigua a quick trip as I live in rochester. 

• Like 1

Nice post thanks for sharing. Love the pic of the little guy hugging the laker. I went out on Canandaigua Saturday morning. Took out and couple friends and kid. Looking for bows but all we got was a few lakers very high in the water column. One even came on a cheater 20 feet down. 

• Like 1