New Fat Nancys Website Launches!

Spike,

They run the entire site from a back end admin panel. As soon as they get around to populating different Categories with information, then you will see stuff appear. The site is only a day or two old so it will take them a while to get everything populated as they have LOTS of stuff.

Hope this helps -

Chad

I definitely like it better than the old site. I like the fact that you can connect with alot of the LAKE O fishing websites by clicking on the links. Will they be selling things mail order on the website? I usually just pick up what I need when I get into town but just in case needed something before I arrive will I have the option of ordering it on line? Just wondering. You did a great job on it.

Haha - Thanks guys. My guess is if you wish to order something online, you can probably call them and just say you saw a certain product online and put in the order over the phone. I know there are currently no plans to turn the site into an ecommerce site but at the same time they wanted a site that did more than just give visitors products to look at and I think the site accomplishes this pretty well.

On a side note, I will be heading up to the 1000 islands next weekend and will be stopping by to see the store for the first time in person. Should be fun! :yes:

Chad