question on electronics

Pa_Hunter91

When it comes to electronics all the major brands do great with traditional sonar. That technology has been around for a long time. The key is buying the right transducer and proper installation. I can help with both. We probably sell and install more electronics at Krenzer Marine than any other marina on Lake Ontario. I have one tech that installs electronics M-F all year long. The other thing to consider is do you plan to network electronics down the road, but more importantly do you want to add radar at some point? Some models do these things better than others. Being a fly bridge boat networking a fish finder is a great idea. The guy in the back of the boat can't see what's going on below. A simple network cable and you can share your transducer data to other units.

As for the Raymarine AP. The difference between the 150 and 200 comes down to the hydraulic steering cylinder size. You need to see how much fluid the cylinder in your boat pushes. If I had to guess you will need to go EV-200.

Give me a call at the marina, or shoot me a message on Facebook and I can help steer ya. I don't push one brand. I deal in them all, so whatever you're comfortable, or familiar with, I can sell ya.

• Like 1