Connecting linkage from IO outdrive to kicker motor.

Wrestling Coach

Looking for a kit/brand of connecting linkage for a Crestliner 21 foot IO to a Merc Pro Kicker. The Crestliner has a dedicated kicker well where the transom drops to accept the kicker. Prefer a linkage that would stay connected even when kicker would be up and stowed.

just make sure and get the right length rod. i lucked out on mine and bought one that goes from 29" to 39" ant it turned out to be a perfect fit. in the retracted position both drives are aligned. so i've still got 10" that it will extent when tilting the kicker. the boat already has a panther trim and tilt thats in a fixed o=position. if my connecting rod would have been any shorter the only options i would have had would have been to move the panther unit closer to the outdrive or got a longer rod. but i think the 29"X39" is the longest one you can get.

amazon is out of stock on the bracket. but you need the arm and the bracket for the kicker. you want a long arm to reach your outboard when it's tilted. i found a 29 to 39 that was perfect for my set up but i already have a panther trim and tilt mounted to our boat. so i didn't have any choice on how far from the outdrive i mounted the motor. but i got mine off eBay for 175.00 then got the bracket for the outboard for 75.00 and the outdrive already had the bracket. but a new kit will run you in the 400.00 range. i seen a little shorter one on Facebook market place that extended to 37" but its 23" closed. you would have to have your kicker closer than mine is. mine fully closed will align the kicker and the outdrive almost perfect. with the arm closed it needs to align with the kicker bracket on both outdrive and kicker. it can be a little long but it cant be short. the one on FB was when i was out 500 miles. but it was only 50.00 for the arm and outboard to outboard brackets, clamps, and sleeves. you would need to get a bracket for your outdrive as this one has the kicker bracket. clamps, and sleeves. just make sure and get a bracket for your alpha or bravo drives. hope this info helps.