for sale : usa i have a used ez steer

like the title says i have a used ez steer outboard kit. it has a 23X36 arm with all parts to make it work. the arm and kicker bracket will work with stern drive units. you would need to get the bracket for your drive alpha or bravo outdrives. the alpha is around 75.00 and i'm not sure about the bravo unit. 150.00 with free shipping. you cant go wrong ar this price.

price reduced 100.00 shipped.

Edited by sherman brown

no i don't even know how to post pictures on here. but you can tell its been used but all parts function as they should. i just don't need it as i bought 2 and used 1 on my boat. if your not satisfied you can return it for a refund. i'll be out the shipping to you and you'll be out the shipping back to me., i wouldn't think twice about using bit.

On 10/11/2021 at 8:17 PM, [email protected] said:

Do you have pics? And where about is your location. Thank

i'm located in muncie in. but the price includes shipping. i'm not trying to make money here just want to get my money back and see someone get some use out of it. it looks used with some of the paint off the brackets. but it functions just like new. if you havent used one or know someone who has you can google using the ez steer and you should get some videos.