Sold / Closed 2019 Tracker ProGuide V175

kVars

2019 ProGuide V175 SC

Boat set up for big water or ponds, tow pylon included for the kids

8 foot beam !      Bimini included.

Aluminum 2 inch tower, custom rigged led spreader and fore flood, antenna and nav lights as well as rocket launchers and net holder. Custom rigged planer masts and Cisco reels with snubbers and 800lb dacron. 

Includes AhmishOutfitters full-size boards.

All factory options, 90hp and 9.9 kicker on a bracket. Kicker has remote control and dash-mounted steering AND throttle control.

LESS THAN 10 HOURS ON BOTH MOTORS.

Big Jon candelabra rod holders for spread and 

Big Jon Captains Pack electric downriggers all mounted on custom billet quick release stands to use factoryVersaTrack. twist lock plugs, Easy to remove and lock up.

3 batteries with on-board charger and shore power professionally rigged.

Goodies: Fish Hawk XD4 (NEW), Uniden VHF, Garmin Echomap UHD93 with LakeVu G3 Inland maps.

Trailer has OneMan load/launch system, TrickStep and new "D" rated American made tires.

All this under a customized factory cover that tows flawlessly.

Ontario, Rangeley, Lake George or small ponds.

May have some Shimano equipment to sell also

No bS, no stories. PUT PHONE NUMBER IN REPLY.

The value is here, thanks for looking. Boat now near Worcester, MA

$35K/make offer. 

gorillatom @ protonmail.com

IMG_5705.thumb.jpg.5dbe54ca1d4d1d0a0a98a8b22c81a1c1.jpg

62329027514__E0D5C5C2-BDD0-4B0B-B4B4-8D6D108905CC.JPG

IMG_4431.jpg

IMG_4750.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_5347.jpg

IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

IMG_4877.jpg

Edited by kVars
SOLD

That’s great to hear!

I see you like the big water, I came from a 23’ Boston whaler and was a bit nervous at first about how it would handle Lake O.  She really surprised me, it turns out the LOW water last year was worse than big waves! 
Fish on 

• 5 months later...

Thank you for the compliment, I designed/rigged the boat layout and arch with outriggers, and had it built by Fish on Sports.
It turned out even better than I had hoped, having the remote control steering and throttle on the kicker, combined with full-size boards being so far to the side of the boat, really made trolling a pleasure. The quality of the arch is top-notch. 
Don @Fish On is one of the nicest and most professional people to work with. He listened to my needs and my request, and built a 100% sturdy, American made arch for me. I can’t recommend him enough. 
Believe me, it’s breaking my heart to sell this boat. But family health issues force the sale.

(Maybe one more Browny  trip!)
-kVars

Definitely no speedboat,

but the 90 does fine, couple of svelte guys like me (6 foot 285) all our fishing gear a live cooler, live wells filled,  etc. Kicker up and out of the water, all trimmed in, right around 30 miles an hour. 
empty, towing the kids, closer to 36

How fast do you wanna go?

• Like 1

Fantastic outfitting job!  I just bought a WT18 Targa.  Do you mind me asking what brand your track adapters are?  I have a couple sets of Big Jon holders I'd like to outfit my new ride with and not sure of what track adapters to buy.

12 minutes ago, lachsforelle said:

Fantastic outfitting job!  I just bought a WT18 Targa.  Do you mind me asking what brand your track adapters are?  I have a couple sets of Big Jon holders I'd like to outfit my new ride with and not sure of what track adapters to buy.

get ahold of fine tuned welding on facebook,  he made me some track adapters with rod holders and downrigger mounts for my g3 which is like the lund ones.  He does excellent work and very reasonably priced

2 hours ago, FISHIN' ADDICTION said:

get ahold of fine tuned welding on facebook,  he made me some track adapters with rod holders and downrigger mounts for my g3 which is like the lund ones.  He does excellent work and very reasonably priced

Thanks!

Crestliner 2156256 downrigger mounts. 
I think the crest liner has a similar but different track mounting system. I did not use the clamping section of the amount, but it is high-quality aluminum and comes with the rubber bumpstop between the gun rail. Extremely secure and heavy duty.Extremely secure and heavy duty.

not cheap at $65 each. 

• 4 months later...