Bill Saiff Gets Probation Again

Because the court systems are busy decriminalizing any jailed persons involving marijuana busts, and to prevent COVID spread in jails, before he left office, Cuomo ordered law enforcement to look the other way on most infractions. You pretty much have to commit murder, rape or kidnapping to see jail time. Expect fishing and hunting violations to get tossed out if someone fights the charge in court. Sad state of affairs right now. 

• Like 2

You guys are all correct.... Bail reform, Less is more, liberal judges.... It never ends!
There is some major Fishing violations going on in tbe gorge right now. The DEC won't go down there to handle it. Can't say I blame them.the City of Rochester Courts won't keep felons in jail, what do you think will happen when a Snagging ticket goes in front of them?
I went down there recently... Lots of Amish and other folks down there thinking it's 1989...
So with all this in mind, no one should be surprised that Saiff got away with his violations yet again.

Sent from my VS996 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Because the court systems are busy decriminalizing any jailed persons involving marijuana busts, and to prevent COVID spread in jails, before he left office, Cuomo ordered law enforcement to look the other way on most infractions. You pretty much have to commit murder, rape or kidnapping to see jail time. Expect fishing and hunting violations to get tossed out if someone fights the charge in court. Sad state of affairs right now. 

I dont want the truth to get in the way but isnt this Federal?

Edited by bandrus1
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, JJBat150 said:

One thing to remember - this is sentencing from his conviction in June... not another case of being caught.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This is his second time being caught. This time he was caught while being on probation for the first time he was caught.

16 hours ago, Roys Boys said:

He probably gets treated like a king at the local ducks unlimited dinners writing all those donation checks..

Even better...if you see his clients in the videos you have the President of the Wild Sheep Foundation onboard... certainly has federal friends in high places.... just saying... 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 12:44 PM, chinook35 said:

He has a “ fleet” of seven boats and “ captains” for them all. Don’t get in their way , they will run you over 

This statement is absolutely 100% true. They are a bunch of morons who think they own the lake.

• Like 1