sons first musky!!!

Trolled all over the popular areas out of clayton,6hrs on friday ,9hrs on saturday ,9hrs on sunday. Last chance this morning, we are done at noon today (Monday) fishing out of clayton. He picks lures and flat lineing distance and area to fish and we get this guy, 46". 1hr before we call it a day.  He is still pumped about it. A special thanks to Chad (Blue eye design from this forum). He got us pointed in the right direction with some great tips. My son will never forget this one and neither will I. nice healthy fish, a few pics and released. 

Resized_part0017.jpg

20211011_095556.jpg

• Like 12

Congratulations on that gorgeous trophy ! What a fish!

We were up there also this weekend and scored Saturday after losing 4 heartbreaking fish in a row.

I always say, that river will almost break you mentally before she kicks ya out some fish. Your fish is well earned and im sure very appreciated, it aint the hatchery pond fishing up there.

Great job, amazing fish , sure many memories were made but most of all- good job sticking it out threw the thick n thin. Determination is the key imo. The most successful guide in that area says he has a 25-28% success ratio so as long as you leave the dock with that in mind, ur expectations and dreams won't be crushed.

Now, if I could just find that mid 50s again that straightened 2 outta 3 of our 6/0 treble hooks out a few weeks ago.............

#1 lure of 4 Musky Inc National Champions in last 3 years.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2021 at 7:33 PM, line guy said:

Trolled all over the popular areas out of clayton,6hrs on friday ,9hrs on saturday ,9hrs on sunday. Last chance this morning, we are done at noon today (Monday) fishing out of clayton. He picks lures and flat lineing distance and area to fish and we get this guy, 46". 1hr before we call it a day.  He is still pumped about it. A special thanks to Chad (Blue eye design from this forum). He got us pointed in the right direction with some great tips. My son will never forget this one and neither will I. nice healthy fish, a few pics and released. 

Resized_part0017.jpg

20211011_095556.jpg

Congrats to your son and you also Tony. Great fish!!!