Sold / Closed Raymarine X-5 sport Auto pilot

For sale Raymarine X-5 sport auto pilot, installed on my boat 2014 used twice a year works real well, designed for power steering boats not hydraulic. $600. The unit was just taken off my Baha professionally can text pictures, thanks Pete

Edited by L&M

I went with the Raymarine Evolution 150, it was $2100, the X-5 sport pilot worked great but it made steering difficult at the helm when docking the Baha, especially in hot weather. It was designed for power steering or could have added sea star assist, I thought I would be off just replacing the Raymarines. Hope next year is better fishing what little a got a chance to go. Thanks Mike 

23 hours ago, PD Buoy said:

I went with the Raymarine Evolution 150, it was $2100, the X-5 sport pilot worked great but it made steering difficult at the helm when docking the Baha, especially in hot weather. It was designed for power steering or could have added sea star assist, I thought I would be off just replacing the Raymarines. Hope next year is better fishing what little a got a chance to go. Thanks Mike 

You're making a good choice and it's a good upgrade for you. I didn't hear from you very much this past summer and I was thinking you probably didn't come down very much. I hope you were able to enjoy your new home somewhat more. We were pretty disappointed with the king fishing but we did okay with other species most days we went out. Tempted to move more west but the haul is too much every weekend. We'll see how it goes next season. Have a good winter!

9 minutes ago, MikeyP said:

You're making a good choice and it's a good upgrade for you. I didn't hear from you very much this past summer and I was thinking you probably didn't come down very much. I hope you were able to enjoy your new home somewhat more. We were pretty disappointed with the king fishing but we did okay with other species most days we went out. Tempted to move more west but the haul is too much every weekend. We'll see how it goes next season. Have a good winter!

Yes you too Mike, the Retail meat business has been off the charts, trying to find a buyer in an economy where no one wants to work. Came out the last week of August just to watch the wind blow 20-25 kts. Oh well better luck next year. Have a good winter Mike, tight lines.........Pete

• 2 weeks later...