cannon downriggers

I don't now about "the best around" but Screwey Lewies in Fairhaven used to fix them and then there is Fish307 in Lake George.

Edited by Sk8man

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new optimum TS I'm trying to get fixed and have called screwy Louie's 3 times and I never got a call back.  Mine is warranty work and I wanted to schedule a time I could drop it off and find something to do for a couple hours and then pick it up to save a bunch of driving, or if I had to come back and they were uncooperative and never called back though I kept calling.  I don't think I can give them my business and guess I'll have to ship it somewhere else.  You would think it would be easier to get it warranteed, but it hasn't been.  Brand new rigger lasted 2 days.....

2 hours ago, justtracytrolling said:

I have a new optimum TS I'm trying to get fixed and have called screwy Louie's 3 times and I never got a call back.  Mine is warranty work and I wanted to schedule a time I could drop it off and find something to do for a couple hours and then pick it up to save a bunch of driving, or if I had to come back and they were uncooperative and never called back though I kept calling.  I don't think I can give them my business and guess I'll have to ship it somewhere else.  You would think it would be easier to get it warranteed, but it hasn't been.  Brand new rigger lasted 2 days.....

Not to make excuses, but he's just a small business. He makes a living between that and his charter business. It's hard to find help in our recent times. He's a good dude. He took care of mine this Spring.

Rick is right. He treated me very well in the past. These days there are many things going on so hard to figure. Justin might want to try Fish307 I believe they do warranty work too.