Gas

HB2

Gas is going up every day and so is food,  etc. Shortages also . 

And the Afghanistan debacle 

Now he wants to give aliens 450 k each for their inconvenience . Yeah , that will stop them from coming . 

Hope you guys are happy with your choice . 

Any buyers remorse ? 

Seem to me he wants,things to collapse . 

Wake up . 

Home heating is through the roof this season. Thank you to the people that voted for this Administration.
Shut down our fuel independent nation beg OPEC to increase production while our enemies are getting rich from their fuel production. I think a lot of moderate Democrats had the wool pulled over their eyes. As for the Trump Administration I believe all the tweets made it hard on them and lost votes cause of it . As for won by 80,000 votes I believe there was some fuad do the absentee ballot. It's going to be interesting this election here in New York state with the four yes or no choices on the back of the ballot. The left is looking to make it easier to use absentee ballot for no reason on one of questions.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

When I post this , I thought I would get more responses . 

And what is even more perplexing , is where are all  the supporters who were on here saying  it was so bad  the last 4 years and how Orange man was doing such a lousy job and did not know what he was doing ? 

What's this have to do with fishing ? Maybe a lot more than you might think . 

• Like 1

Do you want reactions from beyond your echo chamber or do you just want to talk to yourselves?

I do like hearing the honest  truth and I do believe in science.

I do not miss Putin's poodle for even one second

Edited by rolmops
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rolmops said:

Do you want reactions from beyond your echo chamber or do you just want to talk to yourselves?

Yes , I can sympathise with a lot out there about what is and is not the truth. And what is and isn't  the science , which Fauci seems to change daily . . 

But I have to believe what I see is going on . The border ,and proposal to make rich illegal crossings , leaving all our weaponry to our enemies to use against us and leaving our People behind .And letting the Taliban dictate terms .  And let's not forget all the money that made the Biden's family rich from China and who knows where else .  . This stuff actually happened and there is more . A lot more . 

And so much for uniting the country . 

We were energy independent and, now we are not . 

Echo chamber ?  LOL . 

And what was disproved about the Russia stuff ? 

I would Like to meet the person who thinks things are going well/ better during this administration . 

• Like 2

Agreed 

But what is now going on could irreparably change the American way  of life, which we take for granted ,  and already has . Those of us that have worked hard and done the right things, seem to be the enemy and are being made insignificant while we pay the bills . 

If gas goes up to 5 bucks + a gallon , how will that affect things ? Including fishing , which we seem to have to fight for every dollar. 

I often wonder how some countries of the world changed so dramatically  , such as Cuba ,Russia , Germany  to what they became . And I can only think it was because the good people of those countries did not speak up , trusted those in charge , and let it happen . And then it was to late . 

The price of fuel is and will have a huge affect on my fishing both professionally and this time of year recreational fishing.

The reason for the increases are of a political nature so in order to remain inside the rules of the site I won't get into specifics but I can give a good example of the reason.

12 hours ago, rolmops said:

Lets go Brandon!!!

Edited by spoonfed-1

I know this is a fishing forum but it is also a place to discuss matters of importance to us all. The unfortunate thing is that the political stuff is merely a tempting distraction from the true problems facing us as  nation. Along with the things happening relating to climate change that we need to deal with concretely is the looming potential disaster being created by the Chinese communist government. The Chinese have already have eaten our lunch and everyone is in Lalaland not paying attention to it. They have stolen much of our technology military and otherwise, created their own versions of it to out-compete us and as part of the requirement of doing business in their country we have turned over much sophisticated technology to them. They have for years been scarfing up precious metals including gold and rare earth metals from many parts of the world (e.g. Africa, South America etc.) and have as one of their ultimate goals control of the Earth's total resources to support their population and agenda. Thye intend to replace the dollar as the base currency. They are courting Afghanistan now with promises of building infrastructure fully knowing that they will have no way to repay them other than turn over the extensive deposits underneath their land as they are already doing in Africa.. They are currently exploring space with the intent to dominate the Earth and harvest rare metals in space contained by the asteroids and potentially other planets. They fully intend to be number one on the planet both economically, and in all other aspects and are on the path to achieve it if not already there. We are asleep at the switch and have been helping them for some time by letting them capitalize on the greed of our capitalistic system where companies are willing to manufacture as cheaply as possible using their cheap labor force and turn over whatever information they have to the Chinese to achieve their bottom line for stock holders. The Chinese Communist government is hacking us via the Internet stealing all sorts of information (along with the Russians, Iranians, and North Koreans) and have 24/7 dedicated military unit hackers probing and entering our banks, infrastructure companies, and institutions including nearly every facet of our government.

Our government is dysfunctional and self serving no matter who is in power and is no longer serving the people. Until we get our hheads out of our asses we are going to be totally screwed and the current Taiwan situation may be the catalyst that brings things to a head. Keep in mind that China has over 1.3 BILLION people and a conventional war with them would be suicide as they could lose the entire amount of our entire population of 330 million and it would have little impact on them and may actually be of benefit in the long range to their government. They recently launched a nuclear capable hypersonic missle system that went around the world and are way ahead of us militarily in some aspects thanks to us and perhaps in space explorations as well.

Sorry for the rant but these things have been on my mind for some time and worries about these other matters seem "miniscule" in comparison to the actual dangers facing us right now.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 2

I do not think that the price of gas is connected to what party rules. Healthcare and education, yes. Sorry but the USA is no longer an island. Part of the problem with gas is that while right now the prices are up, at the same time the big oil companies are exporting gas and other oil products to third countries because because the profit margin is higher (the good old capitalist way). So who is raising the prices? The government or big oil by artificially creating shortages?

• Like 1

I do not think that the price of gas is connected to what party rules. Healthcare and education, yes. Sorry but the USA is no longer an island. Part of the problem with gas is that while right now the prices are up, at the same time the big oil companies are exporting gas and other oil products to third countries because because the profit margin is higher (the good old capitalist way). So who is raising the prices? The government or big oil by artificially creating shortages?
Really ! Dems shut down Federal lands to Drilling they shut down crude oil pipelines they shut down liquid petroleum Pipelines shut fracking now we have to buy from overseas that doesn't drive the rack price up .......

Sent from my SM-A125U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 5