Anybody have a Rhino 14x24 Mariner Boat shed?

chowder

I need to have some kind of relatively no hassle storage for my winter/river boat, 21.5' outboard crestliner sabre at the place where I keep my 2 boats with acess to electricity. My larger hardtop Crestliner is shrink wrapped for winter. I need to be able to get the outboard boat in and out regularly all winter long and where I keep it is perfect( not much snow there and the area does get plowed too and it close to a main road as well) except for the lake of cover. I do have a decent cover for it but it takes forever to take off/ put on and despite my best efforts water still pools in places that then freeze + I cannot get in it to reorganize etc. The Rhino Mariner option is not real cheap at $1600 but it's well reviewed which many of the 'portable sheds' are not. Anybody with experience with this particular unit please comment. Anecdotal ramblings about this topic in general are not encouraged- thankyou!

A good friend of mine has a Rhino which he uses as a full time garage for his Jeep and other toys. He set it up in a tree filled area of his yard to protect it from heavy winds and to make it less ugly looking to please his wife and neighbors. He loves it