upper niagara boat launch

ifishy

looking to plan out the final trip of the year before putting the boat to bed.  like to try different things this time of year.  Looking at the upper niagra.  Looking for some advice on which launch to use.

I have fishef small boat harbor but would like to try downstream more in the grand island area.  would rather not have to go on the island but will if needed.    boat is an 18 foot alluminum.

thank you in advance

its been over 30 years since I fished the upper Niagara river. When I lived in North Tonawanda, I had plenty of nice free boat ramps along river road.. 3 miles from the peace bridge I had rich marina a mile from this ramp I use the ramp at ferry street. the ferry street ramp is free. this ramp is in the hart of the river for fishing. if you don't know anything about this area. the Canada border runs down the middle of the river. if you want to fish the river you should have a Canadian fishing license. my favorite fishing was drifting from the peace bridge down to ferry street. I caught walleye rainbow and brown trout along with nice small mouth bass.