Wanted 1980's Big Jon ES 1000 gears

These riggers came used on the first fishing boat I bought . Back in the 80's. I ran them for years then a couple boats later I bought a boat with new captains packs..No way near the quality or speed of my old ES 1000,s..Wore the captains packs out in a few years . Now I am back to my old ES 1000s. That I have been running them again probably the last 10 yrs or so.    I was hoping someone out there would have a brass drive gear like in the picture below. Part number on gear is G1043..    I have contacted Big Jon waiting for call back. I currently have 6 of these old style riggers . I fish a lot ,never smoked one of these motors. Only have changed these gears out and switches over the years . 

As soon as I get to it I have a lot of captain pack parts to sell or trade for ?

Rigger 1.jpg

Rigger 2.jpg

On 11/16/2021 at 8:51 AM, Fishstix said:

These riggers came used on the first fishing boat I bought . Back in the 80's. I ran them for years then a couple boats later I bought a boat with new captains packs..No way near the quality or speed of my old ES 1000,s..Wore the captains packs out in a few years . Now I am back to my old ES 1000s. That I have been running them again probably the last 10 yrs or so.    I was hoping someone out there would have a brass drive gear like in the picture below. Part number on gear is G1043..    I have contacted Big Jon waiting for call back. I currently have 6 of these old style riggers . I fish a lot ,never smoked one of these motors. Only have changed these gears out and switches over the years . 

As soon as I get to it I have a lot of captain pack parts to sell or trade for ?

Rigger 1.jpg

Rigger 2.jpg

Have a machine shop make them