King Of The Lake

Hey Guys,

Wilson event is filling up and with 10 days to go with registration I am anticipating a strong finish. We have 74 teams in St. Catharines and afew teams missedthe cutoff and with that bring an $18,000 first place payout! 10th place is $750

Call the Wilson Boat yard or myself at 905 651 3327 if you have any questions. You can enter Online through our website, send a cheque or money order to the office or simply bring it to the Wilson boat yard.

$550 cnd for the main event

$605 Cnd for the friday big fish and main event

$460 Us for the Main event

$510 Us for the Big fish Friday and Main Event

The Wilson Salmon Slam is a free one day Tournament put on by the Wilson Boat yard and will be giving out cash and prizes for the biggest box of the Saturday. There are a lot of things planned around this weekend and we are looking forward to seeing you there.

Thanks

Yvan

Forgot to mention,

Wilson salmon slam is on the Saturday of the King Of The Lake wvent. $10000 cash and priaes to be had. FREE! no entry fee!! Wilson boatyard and the town of Wilson have rallied the troops to make this an unforgetable weekend.

Look forward to seeing you there

Yvan

We will be fishing the King of the lake event and we're really looking forward to it!! I believe my partner Jeff Jackson has a couple calls in to you Ivan? He sent you the check awhile ago :)

I was lucky enough to participate in last years Wilson Salmon slam and anyone that was there will attest that it was absolutely first class all the way! The best one day event of the season...and it was free! Looking forward to seeing a lot of you guys there :yes:

Good luck to all fishing this weekend's event in St. Catherine's!