Sold / Closed Twin Minnow lures

1 minute ago, freebird18 said:

It you ever fish the Finger lakes, these baits are the best I have ever used for Lakers. Mine are over 45 years old and still produce like new. Seeing these show up brought back a LOT of found memories.

Same here, I collected them for years beginning as a kid, and still have my grandfather's and dad's huge collection.   Mostly jig now, but will dust off the victrola again someday.  I mostly used the black with white belly, just deadly!

The black with the white belly is by far the best one as it is thought that the action and appearance is thought to closely resemble the Slimy Sculpin (Stonecat, Tomcat etc.) which lakers love.They are deadly behind single strand copper trolled slowly near bottom. Easy paint job on those pictured :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

1 hour ago, Sk8man said:

The black with the white belly is by far the best one as it is thought that the action and appearance is thought to closely resemble the Slimy Sculpin (Stonecat, Tomcat etc.) which lakers love.They are deadly behind single strand copper trolled slowly near bottom. Easy paint job on those pictured :lol:

You're right Les (paint job), I should get the airbrush busy on the rest but don't use them enough anymore to justify it.  Busy pouring plastics, building rods, and painting jigheads instead these days!