Finally caught fish for a change. Ran down to the power plant and fished on the east side of the "stay out here zone". First pass three rods go off and mass confusion. The biggest one got off but we got the little ones wouldn't you know it. Just kept working that side and ended up four for six with the largest brown being 10lbs. Orange jointed j-9 rapalas did most of the action with a little on the Chartr./green colors. Water temp was varied 42-48 degrees.

Chris

I wish...it's the only decent one we hit last year. It was the beginning of September and both of my fishing mates were right next to the rigger that went off.. Not sure how, but I got to it first from the captains seat. The best part is they work for me and I get to razz them daily when the mood strikes.

Happy fishing.

Thanks Chris,

We fished all day out of Hughes. Never hooked up in the morning in Holland Cove or Pultneyville. Fished Ginna for the afternoon after the swells calmed down. Nothing down there. I only saw about 3 boats left on the water past about 11AM.

We will be out of Hughes this Saturday again. I plan to run to the power station if the weather cooperates. If not, we will be fishing in and around Holland Cove again.

Tom