Where to go?

As much as i love to fish the oak i like to explore a little before the docks go in,.....last year i put in at wilson and ran over to the bar but had to wait till sunup to see all the crap floating,.id like to find some cohos and steelies ,pulling some of those 20 lb lakers on the ultra was kinda neat is there a launch at green harbor,, or anything closer to the bar than wilson that i could get a 22ftr launched . thanks Ray K. with the pens going in the oak an sat maybe the state will stick one ramp in by then.?

Fort Niagara State Park has two sets of ramps with good docks. Also a restroom facility and a fish cleaning station. From the mouth of the river, it's about three miles to the red can on the dropoff for the bar. Four Mile Creek has a campground and an Empire Pass, $59 + $50 for your boat will do you for a year. Camping is probably extra. Last year it was $6 a launch. Youngstown has some nice places to wash the dust down from a long day on the water.

well the boats ready lets see the wife ant back from NYC till 630 tonight i think someone post by saying (beg forgivness not permission)hmmmmmmm just read at the oak post no mention of ramps ill give black north a call i got 2hrs to make a clean getaway 2day fish trip to LO 200 bucks divorce aaa bout the same hate to let dan keeting down after reading his books ,dog thinks i should go cats just staring out the window i know she dont care kinda getting that called to the princables office feeling in my gut heck thats been 30+ years ago ............. this could be my last post ...........unless i take my laptop with me :?

Ray the docks aren't in yet on either side of the river at the Oak. If I remember right they put the ones on the west side of the river in first. I think it was the second week in April they went in last year. I'll post as soon as they are in for everyone. - Mick

march 31 the docks went in the oak last year ,swung by today gate was locked so i came home ,only did 5 lakers on the bar kinda went hunting for some salmon out deep had some good marks 100 down over 135ft but no takers those lakers were so lame i came home instead of staying another night15 lb biggest 11lb smallest at least in seneca ya get some head shake thanks for the help i launched at the fort thats pretty cool looking up at that cannon and the fort from the water well my adventure fix was satisfied and i drug in some dead weight now i need one of those drag ripping smiles and my cabin fever should be cured :D