Vaccine booster

HB2

So my son and I  got our booster shots Wed afternoon by luck 

My son was on his butt and in bed  with how bad he felt . Dizzy , sweats , chills etc . Me the same . Felt like I had the flu . Today I still feel like crap . 

Makes me wonder . 

Ditto on MCF's experience. Sore arm on the booster that is all. My wife didn't have anything but a slightly sore arm and she didn't have a reaction to the second Moderna shot either. Everyone's immune system seems different in its response.

I am getting 5 boosters shots and a oxygen mask fresh air system instead of the traditional useless face diapers. Speaking of useless , noticed the CDC changed the definition of Vaccine shots to cover there ass's for a shot that is not a Vaccine. I don't believe a word that comes out of Fauci's mouth and his funded Wuhan lab that started this ****.  Not afraid to live ,not afraid to die . Especially after 2 years of constant intimidation by people that we elected . Screw the government, they are all above the law and do not even follow there own mandates ,which they can shove up there.....

• Like 11

18 hours ago, Big fat pike said:

Wonder what

I had zero side effects from my Phizer shot . 3 days and I'm still not myself . One of the guys who gave us the shots had to take a few days off. 

So it must be powerfull . The way we got the opportunity for the shots was we were working at a super big shot in the health care industrys house and asked us if we wanted it . I watched him get his so if anyone would know about these things , he probably would . But you never know. 

We see adds all the time from lawyers on TV , did you take this or that drug , you may be entitled to compensation from long term side effects.  

There are pro athletes who won't take the shot , and one is a friend of mine . And they get chastised and shunned for it . Who's to say in the long run , they aren't the ones who are right on this . 

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, HB2 said:

I had zero side effects from my Phizer shot . 3 days and I'm still not myself . One of the guys who gave us the shots had to take a few days off. 

So it must be powerfull . The way we got the opportunity for the shots was we were working at a super big shot in the health care industrys house and asked us if we wanted it . I watched him get his so if anyone would know about these things , he probably would . But you never know. 

We see adds all the time from lawyers on TV , did you take this or that drug , you may be entitled to compensation from long term side effects.  

There are pro athletes who won't take the shot , and one is a friend of mine . And they get chastised and shunned for it . Who's to say in the long run , they aren't the ones who are right on this . 

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄

Well guess your going to wait 75 years to find out

6 hours ago, Bozeman Bob said:

I am getting 5 boosters shots and a oxygen mask fresh air system instead of the traditional useless face diapers. Speaking of useless , noticed the CDC changed the definition of Vaccine shots to cover there ass's for a shot that is not a Vaccine. I don't believe a word that comes out of Fauci's mouth and his funded Wuhan lab that started this ****.  Not afraid to live ,not afraid to die . Especially after 2 years of constant intimidation by people that we elected . Screw the government, they are all above the law and do not even follow there own mandates ,which they can shove up there.....

Tell us how you really feel lol.

My daughter and I had zero reaction to the booster; my wife felt like crap for two days. Our ICU provided sufficient motivation for us - but everyone has to make up their own mind.

I'm also neither afraid to live (wisely, I hope), or die (of old age, fingers-crossed), but I am afraid of impacting someone else's right to live. You've got to protect the vulnerable IMHO. Stay safe,  be smart, and have a great holiday!

• Like 4

I got my booster in the beginning of September, it never bothered me one bit.

It is only logical that the CDC is changing its advice frequently. They are juggling a constantly mutating virus with constantly new emerging information and economic pressure.

They are trying to be pro-active and they rather err on the side of caution. They are doing the best they can with the information that they get.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gator said:

Tell us how you really feel lol.

My daughter and I had zero reaction to the booster; my wife felt like crap for two days. Our ICU provided sufficient motivation for us - but everyone has to make up their own mind.

I'm also neither afraid to live (wisely, I hope), or die (of old age, fingers-crossed), but I am afraid of impacting someone else's right to live. You've got to protect the vulnerable IMHO. Stay safe,  be smart, and have a great holiday!

I spent 2 days in the ER and three days in the neurology ICU in the past month being a support person. The staff is exhausted and yet giving the best they can. It makes sense to get the booster if only to lighten their load. They mostly treat the unvaccinated because the break through cases are still few and far between.

Wishing you all a merry christmas.

Edited by rolmops
  • Like 2

I believe there are good people in the CDC that are doing the best they can for the people . 

Problem is we have politicians who use and twist things to best suit their needs . Anyone with a pulse can see this . 

I'm not afraid of 75 years down the road , I'm worried about 7 years , or 3 for that matter . 

And people need to look out for themselves . I'm a bit of a health but . I watch what people have in their carts at the checkouts . Some people are digging an early grave . Maybe the Gov should set our diets next . 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HB2 said:

I believe there are good people in the CDC that are doing the best they can for the people . 

Problem is we have politicians who use and twist things to best suit their needs . Anyone with a pulse can see this . 

I'm not afraid of 75 years down the road , I'm worried about 7 years , or 3 for that matter . 

And people need to look out for themselves . I'm a bit of a health but . I watch what people have in their carts at the checkouts . Some people are digging an early grave . Maybe the Gov should set our diets next . 

NYC tried by banning the huge sugar loaded soft drinks. That did not go down well among our mostly sugar addicted population. Diet control is beyond the scope of government. Yet at the same time, if all the farm subsidies on sugar are removed , the price of sugar laced foods may go up enough to lower customer demand and maybe Subway will remove some of the sugar in its rolls. (currently sugar makes up 11% of a subway roll)

Everything is a conspiracy.  If that is true, this is the one that tops them all as it involves the entire world.  I'd love to hear how someone can justify this.  BTW, the earth is flat, there was no moon landing ever, and 911 was coordinated by the gov't.

Edited by fcboats

Q  Anon Annie is hiding behind the green gables and Humpty Dumpty was pushed from the wall of the pizza parlor where the pedophile Clintons were selling big lie magic mushroom and onion pizzas to hide the smell coming out of the rabbit hole that Alice fell into.

Edited by rolmops
  • Like 3

Yeah , well who ever would have thought we would see what we see on the news for the last few years ? 

So absolutely nothing surprises me . 

Maybe you will have to show your Vax card to get a license . Far fetched ? 

And why would the gov not regulate what we eat ? They get into our knickers for everything else . 

1 hour ago, rolmops said:

Q  Anon Annie is hiding behind the green gables and Humpty Dumpty was pushed from the wall of the pizza parlor where the pedophile Clintons were selling big lie magic mushroom and onion pizzas to hide the smell coming out of the rabbit hole that Alice fell into.

I read this and panic-ed into running Malbytes & Norton!  

:smile:

On 12/24/2021 at 11:24 AM, Iceman said:

Got my booster on Wednesday (Moderna) soreness around the needle site, pretty much gone now.

Merry Christmas to all.

Yep .... my wife's booster caused the same reaction. She's had some issues since September so we we're happy to finally get it done.