Vaccine booster

HB2

now showing.....COVID THEATER,highest earning show in american history!!!!!!100 billion dollars and still climbing,keep taking them tests and getting the shots and boosters,theres no telling how much this show will end up earning!!!!!!!

• Like 2

You can’t virtue signal that you are taking this to protect the vulnerable-it’s very old news that these shots don’t prevent transmission. Same viral load in unvax v vax. Just admit you’re trying to hold your job or something. In placating these irrational mandates, you are partly responsible for any and all destructive measures that follow. 
You can’t say they are saving lives anymore either. During 2020 Nov 1-18th we had 20,484 deaths with 0% vaxxed. During 2021 Nov 1-18th we had 21749 deaths with a 69.4% vax rate. 
And these shots are not safe, just look at Pfizer’s own report. Among the over 160000 adverse reaction reports, some 1200 deaths and some 2000 cardiac events were reported for investigation. This was published 2 months into its issuance in Feb 2021. Now Vaers is over 20,000 deaths. 

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

the most prominent, well respected cardiology journal posted a huge warning about increased cardiac risk: 

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

here’s a simple straight to the point lancet paper detailing a problem all the data is starting to point right at as well. Spells out vaccine enhanced disease risk; a risk Pfizer was well aware of in above link. Wonder why they want the data from February until now protected from FOIA for decades...

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00258-1/fulltext?s=08#%20

please stop enabling irrational mandates. Don’t frequent vax only establishments. Please don’t comply. Enabling the govt and big pharma to finance and produce products that are made mandatory by law is fascism. They’ve seen the original statically irrelevant data the original efficacy data was used to validate emergency use. They have been lying to you. They won’t debate. There is no locus of responsibility. 

viruses become weaker and more transmissible over time. Putting evolutionary pressure on a virus with a leaky therapeutic through mass vaccination is dangerous and can lead to more virulent strains. Suppressing dialogue through censorship and job removal in hospitals is sinister. Suppressing treatment protocols and ridiculing alternative measures to enable emergency use authorizations is wrong.

look at what lines just crossed in Ontario. Mind you, countries with highest vax rates have highest infection rates. Start questioning the narrative. The narrative is not reality. 3BBE2CE2-3B42-4E20-BA40-9B0B597D8382.thumb.jpeg.a3b5003e89152bd82b471a2a0026e3f8.jpeg

Be thankful that omicron is providing the world with a chance at long lasting, effective immunity, naturally. The truth will come out, be patient, be careful. Germany:

C1118E60-B58B-4085-936E-395282E817AF.thumb.jpeg.f8738f928a9ebce9ed1e652714a4f9a4.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, McWally said:

You can’t say they are saving lives anymore either. During 2020 Nov 1-18th we had 20,484 deaths with 0% vaxxed. During 2021 Nov 1-18th we had 21749 deaths with a 69.4% vax rate. 

Great post however I missed the part where you said how many of the 21749 deaths during 2021 Nov 1-18Th were vaxed people vs not vaxed.      care to clarify that? 

2 hours ago, LongLine said:

Great post however I missed the part where you said how many of the 21749 deaths during 2021 Nov 1-18Th were vaxed people vs not vaxed.      care to clarify that? 

From the data set I pulled that stat from, it does not specify, but does that really matter from a 0-69% rate of change? If you’re implying we didn’t reach 100% yet to see full benefit of program, then I don’t know what to tell you in the context of my entire post. I’ll remind you, PCR cycles were ordered lower for fully vaxxed and kept at the same absurdly high cycle rate for unvaxxed testing per CDC, and if that doesn’t scream out at you...Especially considering the CDC is walking back the PCR testing now b/c of its unreliability (to say the least). In addition, you were considered unvaxxed at day 13 of your second shot, which I won’t get into (death counts). Study the highest vax rate countries, # one being Gibraltar (99%) and the absurdity of this should not be lost on anyone, but the panic stokers have created a false reality and the psychology of man, our own good nature is being wielded against us. See Asch’s experiments-“Asch found that people were willing to ignore reality and give an incorrect answer in order to conform to the rest of the group.”

Please do not fall into any traps of scapegoating outgroups for the failures of authorities. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, McWally said:

From the data set I pulled that stat from, it does not specify, but does that really matter from a 0-69% rate of change?

It certainly does if 21,000 of those 21749 deaths were un-vaxed.  

The fact that your "source" didn't mention vax/un-vaxed ratio for that claim makes me wonder about its' credibility.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LongLine said:

It certainly does if 21,000 of those 21749 deaths were un-vaxed.  

The fact that your "source" didn't mention vax/un-vaxed ratio for that claim makes me wonder about its' credibility.  

You’re not asking the right question, really...

The brown line represents all cause death, weekly, for age class 10-59, vaccinated, per 100,000. 

The blue line represents all cause death, weekly, for age class 10-59, unvaccinated, per 100,000. 

Per British Govt data, twice as likely to die if vaccinated in the timeframes shown. All cause mortality is a broad way to zoom out and get a broad sense. What I’m pointing out is not definitive, it’s strong, but my point is to raise skepticism and not “follow the science” because that is not how one begins to think for themselves. 

D800EFEF-DDAA-46A8-B12E-460951FEFC98.thumb.png.3e2788dcfe7c415c716966d1117ca143.png

16 hours ago, McWally said:

You can’t virtue signal that you are taking this to protect the vulnerable-it’s very old news that these shots don’t prevent transmission. Same viral load in unvax v vax. Just admit you’re trying to hold your job or something. In placating these irrational mandates, you are partly responsible for any and all destructive measures that follow. 
And these shots are not safe, just look at Pfizer’s own report. Among the over 160000 adverse reaction reports, some 1200 deaths and some 2000 cardiac events were reported for investigation. This was published 2 months into its issuance in Feb 2021. Now Vaers is over 20,000 deaths. 

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

the most prominent, well respected cardiology journal posted a huge warning about increased cardiac risk: 

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

here’s a simple straight to the point lancet paper detailing a problem all the data is starting to point right at as well. Spells out vaccine enhanced disease risk; a risk Pfizer was well aware of in above link. Wonder why they want the data from February until now protected from FOIA for decades...

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00258-1/fulltext?s=08#%20

please stop enabling irrational mandates. Don’t frequent vax only establishments. Please don’t comply. Enabling the govt and big pharma to finance and produce products that are made mandatory by law is fascism. They’ve seen the original statically irrelevant data the original efficacy data was used to validate emergency use. They have been lying to you. They won’t debate. There is no locus of responsibility. 

viruses become weaker and more transmissible over time. Putting evolutionary pressure on a virus with a leaky therapeutic through mass vaccination is dangerous and can lead to more virulent strains. Suppressing dialogue through censorship and job removal in hospitals is sinister. Suppressing treatment protocols and ridiculing alternative measures to enable emergency use authorizations is wrong.

look at what lines just crossed in Ontario. Mind you, countries with highest vax rates have highest infection rates. Start questioning the narrative. The narrative is not reality. 3BBE2CE2-3B42-4E20-BA40-9B0B597D8382.thumb.jpeg.a3b5003e89152bd82b471a2a0026e3f8.jpeg

Be thankful that omicron is providing the world with a chance at long lasting, effective immunity, naturally. The truth will come out, be patient, be careful. Germany:

C1118E60-B58B-4085-936E-395282E817AF.thumb.jpeg.f8738f928a9ebce9ed1e652714a4f9a4.jpeg

Since you've decided to enter my ring, I will take a swing lol.

The AHA link you provide as "evidence" is nothing but an unrefereed abstract from a recent meeting "ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, THROMBOSIS, VASCULAR BIOLOGY
SESSION TITLE: DAMPS, INFECTION AND CARDIOVASCULAR METABOLISM". If you read the abstract with unbiased eyes, you will note that the changes in inflammatory markers were numerical but not statistical. The sole author of the abstract is a renown author who practices medicine at an elite, "invite-only" clinic in Palm Springs. Can you say agenda?

The second link is to a letter to "THE LANCET REGIONAL HEALTH EUROPE", which is a far cry from "THE LANCET", one of the most respected medical journals in the world. Nevertheless, the author makes some valid remarks, concluding that vaccinated individuals can contribute to community transmission of COVID-19, and that this should be considered when making public health decisions. 

Okay, we've done that. This isn't news. Obviously, you are regurgitating stories that are currently circulating on social media or that the pundits have offered to sway your opinion, without really considering their source or underlying merit. I'm certainly not going to claim to have all the answers - as scientists, we are taught to be critical of everything we think we know - but I can recognize a pig in a prom dress easily enough. Take a step back, breath, and reevaluate. 2022 is a fresh start. Do we really need to continue with all the B.S.?

FYI, here's a link to some real, local data on breakthrough cases. This is obviously a public health concern and is being taken very seriously. It does not negate the overwhelming benefits of being vaccinated - which for the record, I am against mandating- however, this is my opinion and not based on facts. https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-breakthrough-data

• Like 5

I dont think you’re being fair to me Gator. I said the AHA link was a warning, and places like Japan have actually begun putting warning labels on the vaccines because the cardiac risks are significant, especially for the younger population. 

You claim in an earlier message protecting the vulnerable is an important reason to get the shot, which is what the pundits were saying early on to sway the opinion of folks, but has since been debunked because it does stop transmission. Why are you still pushing that narrative? 

Do you believe the state of New York has more merit than the Ontario/Germany data I provided detailing vaccinated cases outnumbering unvaxxed? New York has over 70% vax rate and is breaking infection records. Do you trust the pcr test methodologies that have been used to test to extrapolate data? Maybe if NY puts covid cases back into nursing homes we can really solve sexual harassment once and for all, then we can have a govt with the merit I need for analysis. 

I’m happy someone in the ring here has chimed in because there is this huge elephant in the room called natural immunity that the experts ignore. With over 100 solid studies, some done on enormous scale, depicting solid protection from previous infection (like, duh, why do we have to rediscover this), why exactly is that being ignored? Several studies showing no worthwhile advantages to the addition of a vax on top of recovery, even data showing adverse reactions are worse for the naturally immune. Why has ‘do no harm’ been replaced with ‘what harm can it do?’

• Like 1

A lot of the above stuff is way over my pay grade . 

My wife got a sub call from a teacher that likes her asking if she can take her class because she tested positive. Mind you , she has all shots , does a few miles a day on the tread mill , and oh yeah, feels fine . 

Happy New Year.  Hopefully by the end of this year , things will be semi normal 

• Thanks 1

I'm not a big fan of any of the data from this pandemic.  The data coming out of this pandemic has been skewed.  The interview with Fauci the other day is a real eye opener.  Here is the link to the video.  Fudging numbers to cause fear.  Not cool.  https://rumble.com/vrpi8e-fauci-admits-child-covid-hospitalization-numbers-are-overblown.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR25PiV1W-epw18pPLs3sXEDu7YXllSePAxeCoAr5Di3ha6Qw4yRZHyBvzY

Edited by GAMBLER
  • Like 1

So what medicine is 100% effective and has no side-effects or risks for all persons?  When vax came out, it was clearly stated that they were only 80-90% effective for serious infection.  They claimed nothing about transmission.  Masks have been promoted from the first as the foremost means to reduce transmission, although not 100%.  

When I got my 1st shot (well over a year ago), they had me fill out a questionaire about previous medical history.  They also gave me a 3 page pamplet explaining possible effects and warnings about the shot.  I also had to sign a document that I understood all the previous documentation.  There was a 4th document regarding health ins/payment. 

On the 2nd shot, paperwork was a little less, but still had a page of the possible effects & warnings & another that I understood them.  Payment was just to show my health card.

When I got my booster, I had to fill out a health questionaire, read possible effects & warnings & sign the doc' that I understood. 

Bottom line: to say possible effects, warnings weren't publisized is capital BS.

BTW, I did ask the right question.  I l iked the way around answering it though, as we both know a super great majority of those deaths were un-vaxed.

If you are against mandates, then fine.  You don't have to like them.  It's your right. (That also applies to taxes, speed limits, fishing regulations, noise ordinances and so on)  Employers don't owe you anything except a renumeration for your labor/work.  You have the right to seek other employment.  You have the right to home-school your kids, You have the right to go to another store or restaurant.  You can vote for somebody else.  Go for it!  You have those rights.  BUT as a free country (1st amendment wise)  I and the great majority on this site have to right to see through BS!

Thanx Gator.  I'm really tired of all this rt wng extremist & projectionist "stuff."

HB2 - Glad she's feeling better!

Happy New Year all!

• Like 2

Flatten the curve , everybody isolate for 2 weeks , wear mask , herd immunity. 70% of people get jabbed and were good , fireworks by Cuomo the bully predator.signifying it's beat , countries 100% jabbed doesn't matter, boosters 1 ,2 and 3 $$$$, start jabbing all kids , southern border wide open , no jab or china test., fly  them all over in the middle of the night , northern border closed and these people are jabbed, have visas, will take test  and spend money here not lookng for free handouts, nothing the government has said or forced down our throats has worked or is factual. Vaccine definition changed to cover there ass. It's here to stay , live your life or hide in the basement. 

3 minutes ago, Bozeman Bob said:

Flatten the curve , everybody isolate for 2 weeks , wear mask , herd immunity. 70% of people get jabbed and were good , fireworks by Cuomo the bully predator.signifying it's beat , countries 100% jabbed doesn't matter, boosters 1 ,2 and 3 $$$$, start jabbing all kids , southern border wide open , no jab or china test., fly  them all over in the middle of the night , northern border closed and these people are jabbed, have visas, will take test  and spend money here not lookng for free handouts, nothing the government has said or forced down our throats has worked or is factual. Vaccine definition changed to cover there ass. It's here to stay , live your life or hide in the basement. 

BB;

You mean like Joe Biden???

• Like 1

6 hours ago, McWally said:

I dont think you’re being fair to me Gator. I said the AHA link was a warning, and places like Japan have actually begun putting warning labels on the vaccines because the cardiac risks are significant, especially for the younger population. 

You claim in an earlier message protecting the vulnerable is an important reason to get the shot, which is what the pundits were saying early on to sway the opinion of folks, but has since been debunked because it does stop transmission. Why are you still pushing that narrative? 

Do you believe the state of New York has more merit than the Ontario/Germany data I provided detailing vaccinated cases outnumbering unvaxxed? New York has over 70% vax rate and is breaking infection records. Do you trust the pcr test methodologies that have been used to test to extrapolate data? Maybe if NY puts covid cases back into nursing homes we can really solve sexual harassment once and for all, then we can have a govt with the merit I need for analysis. 

I’m happy someone in the ring here has chimed in because there is this huge elephant in the room called natural immunity that the experts ignore. With over 100 solid studies, some done on enormous scale, depicting solid protection from previous infection (like, duh, why do we have to rediscover this), why exactly is that being ignored? Several studies showing no worthwhile advantages to the addition of a vax on top of recovery, even data showing adverse reactions are worse for the naturally immune. Why has ‘do no harm’ been replaced with ‘what harm can it do?’

Apologies if I wasn't fair. I reacted to what I perceived. I suspect that quite a bit of what folks say, even from side to side of the debate, isn't as far apart as it would seem. And I do appreciate it when people think deeply about what these numbers mean - perhaps that is what you are going for, rather than simply spitting out statistics compiled by the pundits.

I will respond to your first question. I am continuing to push "the narrative" because it is true. The vaccine protects the vulnerable. It protects them directly by making it less likely that they will end up in a hospital (though admittedly protection diminishes with age), and it protects them indirectly by reducing their risk from being exposed to others. Just because something is not perfect is no reason to dismiss it entirely. Just because someone has told you a lie (and I fully acknowledge that the truth has suffered for the sake of a consistent message during this pandemic, which I disagree with entirely) doesn't mean that everything is a lie. I'm not sure how something that's so entrenched - vaccines protect against severe disease - can be consistently challenged. I have seen nothing that supports such a stance.

I was with you on your second question right up until the sexual harassment part of it. Regardless, focusing on NYS # versus Ontario and Germany, there's no reason to doubt any of these, so long as they come from credible sources. Not every locale's experience need be identical. Vaccinated folks can get COVID. Immunity wanes. But there's no reason to think that natural immunity is going to be the answer, It isn't for many viruses, including many strains of coronavirus.  I think that the story is still evolving, and that trying to extrapolate answers from what we have results in marginal conclusions at best. 

IMHO, the jab protects you and those you love. Please feel free to volunteer in the ICU if you feel differently and you may change your mind. I can't support a mandate, as I firmly believe that folks should be able to choose wisely or unwisely as they see fit. But they should at least have access to the most credible, up-to-date, and relevant information in order to come to a well-supported conclusion. 

I will also mention that I agree 100% that viruses will mutate to become more contagious and less virulent as time goes on, and this is generally how we emerge from these pandemics. But that being the case, wouldn't you rather be one of the last to catch a weakened version than the first? Put me on the wait list, please.

Edited by Gator
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Gator said:

Apologies if I wasn't fair. I reacted to what I perceived. I suspect that quite a bit of what folks say, even from side to side of the debate, isn't as far apart as it would seem. And I do appreciate it when people think deeply about what these numbers mean - perhaps that is what you are going for, rather than simply spitting out statistics compiled by the pundits.

I will respond to your first question. I am continuing to push "the narrative" because it is true. The vaccine protects the vulnerable. It protects them directly by making it less likely that they will end up in a hospital (though admittedly protection diminishes with age), and it protects them indirectly by reducing their risk from being exposed to others. Just because something is not perfect is no reason to dismiss it entirely. Just because someone has told you a lie (and I fully acknowledge that the truth has suffered for the sake of a consistent message during this pandemic, which I disagree with entirely) doesn't mean that everything is a lie. I'm not sure how something that's so entrenched - vaccines protect against severe disease - can be consistently challenged. I have seen nothing that supports such a stance.

I was with you on your second question right up until the sexual harassment part of it. Regardless, focusing on NYS # versus Ontario and Germany, there's no reason to doubt any of these, so long as they come from credible sources. Not every locale's experience need be identical. Vaccinated folks can get COVID. Immunity wanes. But there's no reason to think that natural immunity is going to be the answer, It isn't for many viruses, including many strains of coronavirus.  I think that the story is still evolving, and that trying to extrapolate answers from what we have results in marginal conclusions at best. 

IMHO, the jab protects you and those you love. Please feel free to volunteer in the ICU if you feel differently and you may change your mind. I can't support a mandate, as I firmly believe that folks should be able to choose wisely or unwisely as they see fit. But they should at least have access to the most credible, up-to-date, and relevant information in order to come to a well-supported conclusion. 

I will also mention that I agree 100% that viruses will mutate to become more contagious and less virulent as time goes on, and this is generally how we emerge from these pandemics. But that being the case, wouldn't you rather be one of the last to catch a weakened version than the first? Put me on the wait list, please.

“I'm also neither afraid to live (wisely, I hope), or die (of old age, fingers-crossed), but I am afraid of impacting someone else's right to live. You've got to protect the vulnerable IMHO.”

I interpreted your above statement to mean you were taking the shot to protect others from getting it. I was contesting the shots inability to prevent transmission. The CDC acknowledged this after the Barnstable County incident, and it’s obvious after places with 99% vax rates like Cornell that need to shut down after breakouts. Yes, there are civil rights issues, but the mandates are absurd solely because the shots do not prevent transmission. 

If you can agree about viruses becoming weaker over time, then surely you can admit mass vaccination efforts with leaky vaccines in a pandemic can pose significant risk to the population as well. A concerted effort to limit these to the vulnerable makes sense. But when do the mutations vary so far from the original when it no longer does?  

Actual vaccine trials for respiratory viruses have failed many times in the past. Because they mutate so much. As in Barnstable County, it should have been no surprise delta would breakthrough whatever efficacy was seen in the original strain. It has been demonstrated flu vaccine can cause interference and make one more vulnerable to other diseases. It’s very complicated. Blanket recommendations, irregardless of natural immunity and risk is not the right thing to do. 

when it comes to being the first in line for gen 1 drugs from companies with criminal track records, track records for altering side effect data, paying off doctors, etc or getting a novel disease...well, once the shot became available and I could study the risk with ample data, I did chose to hold off. I focused on my health, in particular vitamin d levels, exercise, and diet. The after effects of the govts reaction to this will create poverty. Beyond age, poverty is the best predictor for mortality. Enough is enough. 

The prelim data on omicron looks great. Looks like it does not get into lungs as bad. An endemic form along these lines and the failure of these therapies to prevent transmission should crush any mandate narrative. The idea of subscribing to infinity boosters tied to an empire pass will create a system of life that will devastate freedom. It will be a system built on lies. 

I am not a right wing extremist like long line thinks and I think natural immunity shows far greater promise in the context of ecological theory. 

I very much appreciate your mandate stance. I’m not anti-vax, I’m pro skepticism. Have a good year. 

9 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

I'm not a big fan of any of the data from this pandemic.  The data coming out of this pandemic has been skewed.  The interview with Fauci the other day is a real eye opener.  Here is the link to the video.  Fudging numbers to cause fear.  Not cool.  https://rumble.com/vrpi8e-fauci-admits-child-covid-hospitalization-numbers-are-overblown.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab&fbclid=IwAR25PiV1W-epw18pPLs3sXEDu7YXllSePAxeCoAr5Di3ha6Qw4yRZHyBvzY

I can’t believe he actually set the record straight on that. They are u-turning hard. Nice they are finally admitting the pcr is junk, cloth masks are retarded, and Biden admitting the feds give up...Great to see. Please let them drop this ****. Thanks for video. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, McWally said:

I can’t believe he actually set the record straight on that. They are u-turning hard. Nice they are finally admitting the pcr is junk, cloth masks are retarded, and Biden admitting the feds give up...Great to see. Please let them drop this ****. Thanks for video. 

This is the problem I have with the entire pandemic and how it has been handled.  Moving the goal posts, manipulating numbers to create fear, mandates and not being honest with the American people.  It was Fauci himself that said we only tell the American people what we think they can handle.  Once you lie to me, I'm don't trust you. 

• Like 2

One of the things ignored here is the question of what are the long term  currently unknown effects on the brain and nervous system of contracting even a mild case of covid regardless of strain? The fact that many folks contracting the virus lose their sense of smell and experience other brain/nervous system/respiratory problems suggests that exposure to covid in and of itself may be a worse risk than the potential side effects of the vaccine. There is no data to evaluate at this point in the situation. At least the potential side effects that may affect a percentage of the population (as with nearly any medication or supplement or allergen etc are presently known or suspected and some can be treated. Neurological sequelae the extent to which someone may be living with over time and perhaps unknowingly deteriorating is a significant and largely unknown risk, and like being subjected to the chicken pox virus in the past as a child and then dealing with shingles later in life because the live virus has resided in the system over time. The impact on children's nervous system during the formative years is another significant concern  and so are the concerns regarding the vaccine for them in particular but that is the case with pretty much any medication as it is with the elderly. It is truly unfortunate that so much inaccurate information is out there these days, and the various agendas being  pushed off on us and a lack of fidelity and honesty in the media and journalism as it has contaminated our ability to accurately assess or verify what is going on at this point. The similarity to the "Wikipedia" with the ability to edit the facts and reliance on the information presented does not escape me.

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

This is the problem I have with the entire pandemic and how it has been handled.  Moving the goal posts, manipulating numbers to create fear, mandates and not being honest with the American people.  It was Fauci himself that said we only tell the American people what we think they can handle.  Once you lie to me, I'm don't trust you. 

You can not trust him all you like, but that still doesn't make everything he says a lie. The goalposts do change. Our understanding evolves, and not being perfect beings, we also make mistakes. By loudly proclaiming your distrust, you simply encourage others to do one better. And the gap widens. I've seem way more accusations of manipulation and fraud this past year than I've actually seen manipulation and fraud. And I will also go out on a limb and say that in my conversations with others, I often find that if I get too technical in what I say, misunderstanding abound. You've got to give Fauchi some credit for having the right background and training to be able to make health care determinations based on science and fact. His record has proven his worth.

And one final point. Fauchi has a job. His job is to put the health of the American people first. Would you expect the NRA to consider how guns affect drug violence, and soften their position thereby? No, they are built for one thing, to uphold gun rights. So is Fauchi. It's up to the politicians to weigh his message. If you want to blame someone, point your finger in the right direction.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

So many people, for two years have been screaming about the pcr induced mania in the hospitals labeling everything covid. People actually believed cloth masks eradicated the flu. Remember, nearly all Dr.s went along with this bull. Now, you have Faucci just nonchalantly telling the public what normal skepics have being ridiculed as social media conspiracists for two years for. This is gaslighting, actually.