Santa gave us a awesome gift….

woody 184

2 hours ago, woody 184 said:

Santa gave us COVID for Christmas….. we all had been vaccinated… after getting hurt at work in 2018 I unfortunately have more of a chance of this Crap..

Hope everything works out for the best for you.

We are finally feeling better, the wife was in real bad shape, she almost went to the hospital. Me and my daughter only had mild condition. Thanks to the guys that reached out to us. 

after my Traumatic Brain Injury from work and having lung issues I was very scared of dying. I didn’t leave my recliner and found a Netflix documentary on my condition of my brain injury called “my beautiful broken brain”, this is a little glimpse into what I am dealing with 

also I found a Steven rinella documentary that is very good also….Woody

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, woody 184 said:

We are finally feeling better, the wife was in real bad shape, she almost went to the hospital. Me and my daughter only had mild condition. Thanks to the guys that reached out to us. 

after my Traumatic Brain Injury from work and having lung issues I was very scared of dying. I didn’t leave my recliner and found a Netflix documentary on my condition of my brain injury called “my beautiful broken brain”, this is a little glimpse into what I am dealing with 

also I found a Steven rinella documentary that is very good also….Woody

Glad you guys are on the path to being healthy again.  It is weird how covid affects everyone differently.  I have a coworker that is a medical nightmare.  He tested positive for covid and we thought the worst.  He barely was sick.   I have another coworker that is in great health and he had a really bad case of covid.