Ordering From Cisco?

Hi all, I've been trying to put in an order with Cisco for a few months now, but haven't been able to connect via phone or email. I'm ordering from Canada which isn't supported on their website.

Does anyone know if they're taking orders right now? Or have any tips for how to get a hold of them? Every time I call and just get the voicemail I get dinged for long-distance lol. Any help would be appreciated.

I ordered 24” and 6” track last summer when I thought supplies very at their worst and they answered phone and were able fill my small order in a few weeks . They were a pleasure to deal with and I love the product , not a sharp corner on the track! Fits my cannon daul axis holders perfect . 

Have you tried working thru a dealer?  At least a dealer could possibly provide info from their order status.  My local tackle store is a Cisco and Traxstech dealer and around the holidays he had outstanding orders from several months back.  It wouldn’t be surprising for a company to stop taking individual orders if they had a big backlog and limited material to build product.

@mr 580 I've gone through the list of Canadian dealers from their website and none of them could help me. Some said they aren't dealers anymore, some said they were never dealers, and some said they'd been waiting on orders for over a year and can't order anymore until those orders come in. That's what got me a little worried. I haven't had success with any US dealers returning my emails either. Is there any ones that you could recommend?

I guess I’d try calling some US dealers and see if they ship to Canada.  If they do I’d ask if they fill your order from one of their stock orders or add it to one of their orders.  I don’t use Cisco stuff myself, but got some Traxstech stuff early last year by tagging onto a dealer order.  I’m not sure but sounds like your Canadian location isn’t helping and availability here on things hasn’t been good either.

I was able to get my order in this morning. Their automated service seems to be the problem. They ask you to dial 2 for new orders and that takes you to a voicemail that doesn't seem to be active anymore. If you just dial 1 looking for additional information it will take you to a real person and you can place your order there. I should've tried that a month ago lol. Live and learn.