Keuka

brucehookedup

16 minutes ago, brucehookedup said:

Whats going on in keuka for lakers? Collage or the park? Ice?

Not sure, I was fishing Penn Yan end with tipups Monday, 8 inch ice there. Was ice as far as I could see, a few tents were a ways out. I would think it has to be about good by college but don't take my word for it. Planning to go take a look tomorrow.

Talked to my buddy, he said Tuesday there was still a strip of open water right in front of college from shore to shore about a 1/4 mile wide. Then Wednesday morning it was closed up. So there is probably thin ice in front of college yet! My plan is to go out to 25 fow from Penn Yan tomorrow.

No not at all I am a man of all options. Rabbit hunting around here sucks in the snow is too deep went South to Seneca today we got four but it was very tough. It’s been a hard year for the Beagle‘s for sure so I’m doing the next best  thing when options are available. I’m going back up to Oneida for the fourth time get my limit of walleye is and some perch and go from there. I’m up to 71 on my bunnies I need to crack 100 as usual and I’ll be happy

18 hours ago, brucehookedup said:

No not at all I am a man of all options. Rabbit hunting around here sucks in the snow is too deep went South to Seneca today we got four but it was very tough. It’s been a hard year for the Beagle‘s for sure so I’m doing the next best  thing when options are available. I’m going back up to Oneida for the fourth time get my limit of walleye is and some perch and go from there. I’m up to 71 on my bunnies I need to crack 100 as usual and I’ll be happy

Excellent. I got out of my lane for a minute there. I'll go back to flipping Bombardiers now.