Wanted Wanted: Dual Axle Boat Trailer for 22' Boat

Looking for a newer dual axle trailer my 2001 21'7" Trophy Walkaround.

Do you have a trailer for sale? Or do you have one under your boat that you don't use much and want to do a trade plus cash?

I have the original single axle trailer that came with it and it's in good shape (just needs brakes adjusted and bearings repacked), lights work, brakes work, spare tire is good, etc, but I want to start trailering it more often and longer distances, so really want to upgrade to a dual axle trailer for that added security.

Send me a message if you have something that might work. Thanks!

I will have a trailer available around the end of March first part of April.   It is currently on my Lund baron and I'm 

purchasing a new trailer as soon as the weather allows it to be transported.   Its an Eagle and all lights, brakes ete 

work,   Brand new tires were put on it last Spring.   Located just south of Manlius, NY.   

11 minutes ago, Dances with Fish said:

I will have a trailer available around the end of March first part of April.   It is currently on my Lund baron and I'm 

purchasing a new trailer as soon as the weather allows it to be transported.   Its an Eagle and all lights, brakes ete 

work,   Brand new tires were put on it last Spring.   Located just south of Manlius, NY.   

Sent you a pm

I have a dual axle trailer.  It is in storage and I cant get to it right now.  There was a grady white 22' Seafarer on it.  I picked up an ez loader for the grady and this trailer is just there and available.  No paperwork but I will give you a very good price.  I will get some pics as soon as I can get to it.  Shoot me a text or give me a call 315-804-4502.  Kristian

49 minutes ago, wallaholic said:

I have a dual axle trailer.  It is in storage and I cant get to it right now.  There was a grady white 22' Seafarer on it.  I picked up an ez loader for the grady and this trailer is just there and available.  No paperwork but I will give you a very good price.  I will get some pics as soon as I can get to it.  Shoot me a text or give me a call 315-804-4502.  Kristian

Thanks Kristian. Some pics would be great when you're able to get to it. I'll send you a text so you have my number to send pics whenever you're able.

4 hours ago, bottom-feeder said:

i have a 2000 galvanized performance trailer......has a 23' sportcraft on it currently.....no paperwork....likely needs tires

located up near pulaski

600.00 cash

Sent you a pm.

Guys, if you are looking for a trailer in perfect working order, check out my post for the tri-axle loadmaster.   All new brakes, rotors, brake lines, and master cylinder.  All new tires and a clear title.  I have about $3k into all the new stuff but, I tow my Baha almost 200 miles to Pulaski and really want a little more trailer under my boat.  Would be an ideal fit for a 22' to 26' boat.  I am ordering a new one so give me your best offer.  I don't want it laying around after the new one comes in in June. 570-862-6312

On 2/13/2022 at 6:19 AM, Discover26 said:

Guys, if you are looking for a trailer in perfect working order, check out my post for the tri-axle loadmaster.   All new brakes, rotors, brake lines, and master cylinder.  All new tires and a clear title.  I have about $3k into all the new stuff but, I tow my Baha almost 200 miles to Pulaski and really want a little more trailer under my boat.  Would be an ideal fit for a 22' to 26' boat.  I am ordering a new one so give me your best offer.  I don't want it laying around after the new one comes in in June. 570-862-6312

Thanks, but more trailer than I need and more money than I should spend.