Looking for advice

Duck1

Hello fellow fisherman, my wife and I are going to be near Niagara Falls in the middle of August for a week. Looking to book a guided trip for a day and would like to fish for kings. My question to you all is , is that what I need to be fishing for that time of year for our greatest success? We are coming from southern Ohio and not really wanting to catch walleye because we fish Erie thru the summer for those. Any advice on fish or charter recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Wet Net Fishing charters. Matt Yablonski,716-550-0413.Theres a # of good ones out of Wilson & Olcott. Matt will work his butt off to show you a good day. Mid August is  a  great time to come.

• Like 1

I don’t mind the drive , we will be staying at 4 mile creek campground right on the shores of Ontario. We have never been to the falls so we going to spend a day or so there and a day fishing. If anybody has any ideas what we need to see while in that area please reply. Thanks in advance 

If you're into history be sure to check out fort Niagara. You can't miss the signs heading into 4 mile. Also several wineries in the area is you like wine. Also woodcock brewery in Wilson if your into beer. Good food and brew beer on site. Matt's top notch but you better call now. August is prime time.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Lake Ontario United mobile app