Sold / Closed 115 & 8 hp Johnson outboard pair SOLD

Thinking of selling my Johnson outboards, the 115, 2 stoke is a 1997 that I am the second owner since 1999. The 8hp is a 2004 4 stoke that I bought new. I would like to sell as a set, they complement each other well. Both run extremely well and have been always stored in a heated shop. The 115 has 451 hours on it comes with a stainless-steel prop, the little guy is my troller with no hour meter. Servce has been with Eric at Brobile marine and me. With such low hours the big motor has many years. 

I think the $4,000 for this pair is a fair price, only problem is local pick up only.

Thanks for looking Scott

Hamburg NY 14075, just south of Buffalo NY

IMG_4189.JPG

IMG_4190.JPG

IMG_4191.JPG

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_4193.JPG

IMG_4194.JPG

IMG_4195.JPG

IMG_4196.JPG

IMG_4197.JPG

IMG_4200.JPG

Edited by scobar
add pics

mounted on boat, With only 451 hours it is still all original, except for standard maintenance, gear lube, spark plugs, water impeller etc. Oils changed every fall, water impeller housing every 2 years. That service schedule is for both motors 

I won't sell the 8 unless the 115 goes first. If only the 115 goes I may keep the 8, not sure on that yet.

No real reason to change, just looking to go 4 stroke, I guess. From what I have been told and researched that 115 is one of the best Johnson motors made, has never let me down.