Wanted Rods,reels and dual planer mast

Looking for some rods and reels. A few wire rods and a few rigger rods. Also some convectors. Combos if anyone has them or separate. Also a dual mast and big boards. Open to better reels than convectors if price is right. I know im asking a lot but thanks guys. Wanna try big boards this year. I figured i would try here before I buy new. 

Thanks guys. Since posting this ive decided to make my own boards and mast. Still looking gor some rod and reels... thanks again.
I made a couple of masts from an old trampolines safety net poles, doubled as an outrigger also. They worked great i would add some springs to the pulley at the top if i ever did it again. I might be able to dig up some pictures if you are interested, that being said i picked up a mast for 100 bucks and it works just as well if not better, seeing as big jon reels are 100/set on the used market. I also have a schematic for big boards if you need. I think it's an 80 degree angle with a 30 degree face cut on the angle. Radial arm saw is best imo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, Kilam Custom Baits said:

I made a couple of masts from an old trampolines safety net poles, doubled as an outrigger also. They worked great i would add some springs to the pulley at the top if i ever did it again. I might be able to dig up some pictures if you are interested, that being said i picked up a mast for 100 bucks and it works just as well if not better, seeing as big jon reels are 100/set on the used market. I also have a schematic for big boards if you need. I think it's an 80 degree angle with a 30 degree face cut on the angle. Radial arm saw is best imo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Id be interested in the board schematics if you have them handy