Drifting for Kings

Way to go Brandon , great energy policy starting on day 1 . If it isn't broken why did you " fix " it . More gas per day  was pumped through the Keystone than we import from the Russians per day. Gas will be 6 .00 a gallon on the water the way things are trending right now. FJB.

• Like 5

A run to deep water for kings and steelies will be expensive for the weekend warriors. Thinking people will cut back on charters they take also . I said gas would be 4 to 5 by the end of last summer I wasn't far off .( 4.19.9 at pump today) Wish the United States would start up oil production and drop Russian oil. The push for Green energy and electric vehicles the United States citizens are going to be choked to submission.....

Sent from my SM-A125U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

8 hours ago, Bozeman Bob said:

Way to go Brandon , great energy policy starting on day 1 . If it isn't broken why did you " fix " it . More gas per day  was pumped through the Keystone than we import from the Russians per day. Gas will be 6 .00 a gallon on the water the way things are trending right now. FJB.

No gas was ever pumped through the keystone pipeline because it was never finished. Besides the keystone pipeline was planned in order to pump Canadian shale oil to the refineries in the southern states with the intention of exporting it.

If you want to point a finger at somebody you should point it at the oil companies who are as we speak exporting oil and gas to their clients abroad.

Besides, if you look just a bit farther than your interest in hobbies, you might discover that Russia's Putin is attacking a country where many Americans have roots and family.

So maybe we should swallow that hike in oil prices and see it as a way to support the war effort for freedom.

Edited by rolmops

Now I am going to do my best to get myself  throw off this site . 

While our adversarys were busy pumping up their military and economies ,and blatantly admiting they want to crush us ,  a lot of our elected leaders were busy with Russia hoax ,spying on campaigns , impeachment, mail in ballots , and on and on and on . We got our steel mills back , our economy going , made NATO pony up etc. And most importantly , we were energy  independent . all which were good for national security .  All that stuff evaporated in 1 year . 

So if you got duped into voting for a confused weak ass , woke president and a tenth grade cheerleader mentality VP who is a heart beat away from being the leader of the free world , congratulations . 

Elections and how you vote has concequenses. And it is glaringly apparent now . The crazy inflation , the war , the little kids fleeing the country and getting bombed and bleeding are your responsibility , plain and simple. You voted for all of it .  Putin is like a dog who smells weakness  . And he got his window of opportunity . Thanks to all who voted Joe . 

I'm looking forward with hope to Dec.and 2022.  Hopefully there is something left to salvage . 

Fishing to me seems a little trivial at the moment. . 

Edited by HB2
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, HB2 said:

Now I am going to do my best to get myself  throw off this site . 

While our adversarys were busy pumping up their military and economies ,and blatantly admiring they want to crush us ,  a lot of our elected leaders were busy with Russia hoax ,spying on campaigns , impeachment, mail in ballots , and on and on and on . We got our steel mills back , our economy going , made NATO pony up etc. And most importantly , we were energy  independent . all which were good for national security .  All that stuff evaporated in 1 year . 

So if you got duped into voting for a confused weak ass , woke president and a tenth grade cheerleader mentality VP who is a heart beat away from being the leader of the free world , congratulations . 

Elections and how you vote has concequenses. And it is glaringly apparent now . The crazy inflation , the war , the little kids fleeing the country and getting bombed and bleeding are your responsibility , plain and simple. You voted for all of it .  Putin is like a dog who smells weakness  . And he got his window of opportunity . Thanks to all who voted Joe . 

I'm looking forward with hope to Dec.and 2022.  Hopefully there is something left to salvage . 

Fishing to me seems a little trivial at the moment. . 

Yup. Not worth getting thrown off the site though because you are explaining things to sheep who are led by their media. You can't change their minds with facts. I am not looking forward to filling my tanks at the marina this season or the 260 mile ride up..

Edited by spoonfed-1
  • Like 2

Sheeple have many forms. When those on this site post verbatim the lies promoted by Fox News, I would say there is cool-aid being consumed by both sides. People believe what they want to believe. Keep this site about fishing please. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

Sheeple have many forms. When those on this site post verbatim the lies promoted by Fox News, I would say there is cool-aid being consumed by both sides. People believe what they want to believe. Keep this site about fishing please. 

You mean keep this site to fishing AFTER you had your say? Just curious.

Edited by spoonfed-1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Gill-T said:

You are kidding ,right ?

I could not list all the things that this guy has failed us on  in this forum . His decisions are made on politics only  and what is good for his party to stay in power .I watched that  entire sad excuse for a state of the nation . And so did  Putin im sure .  I watch all news channels just to see . No mention of Hillary spying on your channels . Not surprising . So who is lying ? 

I dislike all politicians . 

Some of you guys must be in denial over what is currently going on in this country and around the world . When America is weak , the world is in turmoil . If you voted Joe , the blood of those kids is on your hands .Have some honor and  Take responsibility.  .  

All very interesting answers. I agree that Brandon is an inept , probably demented , total disaster. But we can put our money where our mouths are. I just sent a healthy donation to a BBB accredited Ukraine relieve website. I’ll buy less tackle and fuel if it means helping these poor refugees .  The US should open its borders to these displaced women and children.  Brandon doesn’t mind the illegal immigrants from our southern border. Let’s give these people a home. Temporary or permanent. And it’s time to think about stopping Putin before it’s too late. He doesn’t seem to fear radiation ☢️ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gill-T said:

I'm curious what is worse.  Lies or completely ignoring topics to act like they never happen because it hurts the narrative.  I'm not saying Fox lies or CNN / others ignore fully for your agenda but I am saying don't piss on my back and tell me its raining.   We all need to fact check our sources.

Oh and yes, lets keep it about fishing please.  I actually do agree with that. 

Edited by Fat Trout