CAYUGA LAKE LOU ALL TROPHY

Guest guppy2

Guest guppy2

Strike 3 says let Chaos foot the bill.He's already got our $1500.00.And NO,I'm not holding my breath either.My vote is Chaos foots the bill.Vince,be nice and I'd be more than willing to give you ALL of Stinger's hot spots.............Zeke(Strike 3)

Guest guppy2

The only triple on the Strike 3 will be when two wires and a rigger go.I say Chaos is long on type and big on hype.The scales will end it all.If Stinger is fishing on Sunday....Strike 3 may want to go if there is room.Mike,I've already got a permission slip from Cyn..................Zeke(Strike 3)

If Stinger is fishing on Sunday....Strike 3 may want to go if there is room.Mike,I've already got a permission slip from Cyn..................Zeke(Strike 3)

:(;( ...sorry Z, fishing tomorrow (Sat) not Sunday. Already have a couple guys promissed but final commitment won't be `till tonight. If you are interested on tomorrows trip call me tonight about 7'ish. If they don't call me by then, then your in.

PS:...I'm also good for some $$ for the trophy

you see the time of my post i realized i was home and not at the lake :? couldnt get back to sleep,spent the last 45min on my calulator and came up with the answer of .37 cents also saw where the price of gas is going up again due to NEW NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE HOSTAGE crises.and the president of some oil producing country stubbed his toe so oil production was decreased till he gets his pedicure procedure back on track.at this rate gas will be more expensive than bottled water and well all be trolling with paddle power in canoes.maybe we should meet at long point at 5am start a all day beer blast have a couple wet "t" shirt derbys (can man you can enter with your sheet and bumper sticker)and save some gas money heck we all could get a free ride to the local iron bar hotel (jail),choas pm me with address and ill put my change in the mail. Ray K.

Guest guppy2

Come on Vince...whine,whine whine.The reason for it might be cause you're not out with Stinger....No permission slip from Mrs C??????.Stix for .34...Ray for .37......Strike 3 will do whatever to help SPLITSHOT.It is he that has set this deal up.Split...let us know what you need......Zeke(Strike 3)

Chaos.. Just PM me an address and I'll throw my loose change in an envelope and send it. I tried sticking a $10 bill in all the slots on my cumputer's stand up thingy.. but it just kept spitting them back out! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

STRIKE 3,

Actually, When the Ms' was informed that "I" was invited she said "ain't no way' you go, I go..." so, she has the last say in this house. It was all stingers fault, next time he has to include the bride, what can I say?

CHAOS

......not sure if that comment was for the perch dinner or the invite to go fishing Sat. :?

I can understand her pulling rank if it was for the dinner but fishin' with the guys? Just tell her that I took the port-a-potti out of the boat and replaced it with a propane cylinder for the heater. :) ,....... she'll understand.

• 2 weeks later...

We are about halfway there as far as donations for the trophy, so if your going to donate please drop myself or chaos a pm for the address.

Would like to get this ordered in the next few weeks. Need to find a place to display this until Stix and Hermit take it home :lol::lol:

Thanks

Splitshot115

Sorry guys, I have to opt out on this one. I've just been informed by the g/f that we have a wedding to go to that weekend. :devil: Gotta keep peace so I don't catch any flack fishing the LOC every weekend. ;)

Stix,

Yes, I got it, Thanks, I think you'll be pleased with (your :lol: ) trophy.

Should we just go ahead and have it engraved now :?: :lol: .

Just bustin your chops. I think this will be up for grabs :!:

I'll post later as the donations that have been received.

Splitshot115

By the way I like that 1 fish rule.