What's the hot Lure in Mexico?

I'm planning on heading out on the lake this weekend between Mexico and Oswego and I was wondering what bait is working best. Should I concentrate with stick baits on the boards or mix it up with some spoons as well as drop some down a few feet on the riggers?

Thanks,

Brian

The hot lure in Mexico is the "HOT Tamale" of course?

Sorry couldn't resist. I havn't been there yet but what you described is the the norm for an april shoreline presentation IMO. Goby imitations and J-9 rapalas should get you going. There are plenty of guys who have been out in the bay, and I'm sure will chime in.. Good luck

fished between the two ports last friday and saturday, michigan stinger "chicken wing" took 13 out of 16 fish. running in 8 to 20 fow, off the boards as well as on the riggers down 3 to 5 feet. The other 3 came on a green tape nk28. The sticks were going off once in while but couldnt hook them. Good luck.

I have not been up yet this year, but in the past Monkey Puke and the chicken wing have been a staple for me and catching browns from Mexico to Sandy Pond. The mayfly was another one that produced a few also.